360 Reps (Major Nelson / Trixie)

• 71 results
#1 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Hate them or love them? I don't mind Major Nelson, albeit somewhat annoying and pretty old whereas Trixie is just downright... picture speaks for itself.

Trixie
#2 Edited by MB (12418 posts) -

In my opinion, Trixie is a man-hating feminazi.  I once saw her spitefully lower an upstanding member of the Xbox community's user level just for voicing a negative opinion about her love for all things Gamerchix and Frag Dolls.  So yeah...fuck Trixie, fuck her right in her stupid ass.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Teh fat people are invading! Aaaaah!

Wait, who are these people again? Are they the ones that talk at E3 and all that or something?
#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Teh fat people are invading! Aaaaah!
Wait, who are these people again? Are they the ones that talk at E3 and all that or something?
"
The ones from Inside Xbox. The guy, Larry Hyrb (sp?) who has grey hair and does the "60 seconds" cut. Trixie is the chick in the photo at the top. (chick?)
#5 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (330 posts) -

I don't mind Nelson

#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Teh fat people are invading! Aaaaah!
"
The ones from Inside Xbox. The guy, Larry Hyrb (sp?) who has grey hair and does the "60 seconds" cut. Trixie is the chick in the photo at the top. (chick?)"
I don;t really know what that is, but alright. The girl definitely looks like an attractive dude, though.
#7 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
MB said:
"In my opinion, Trixie is a man-hating feminazi.  I once saw her spitefully lower an upstanding member of the Xbox community's user level just for voicing a negative opinion about her love for all things Gamerchix and Frag Dolls.  So yeah...fuck Trixie, fuck her right in her stupid ass."
Brohams, I ALWAYS get a man-hating feminazi vibe from her when ever I see her in a video!
Major Nelson is cool.
#8 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -

HEHEHE, FUNNY!...you people watch videos with these people in them?  o.O  Weirdos.

And sir, I coined the phrase "man-hating feminazi eskimo", so you owe me a qwawta!!
#9 Posted by jangofett88 (324 posts) -

Make Jessica Chobot from IGN Strategize the new female face of xbox and the sun will rise again.

#10 Edited by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
jangofett88 said:
"Make Jessica Chobot from IGN Strategize the new female face of xbox and the sun will rise again."
She's not that attractive imo, but she's definitely better than Trixie. Bring on the Asian girls, I think!
#11 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -

Trixie does scare me....

#12 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

Major Nelson = cool
Trixie = gay

#13 Posted by HistoryInRust (6316 posts) -

Trixie is one hideous woman.  Funnily enough I watch her spots on Inside Xbox because I have a strange magnetism to that sort of ugly.

#14 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -

Did anybody notice she was in the movie "Orgazmo"?

I couldn't bring myself to put a full picture of this building of a woman.

"Hi fellas, I'm ready to fudge."
#15 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Major Nelson is a cool guy in my opinion.  He reminds of my dad because he likes gadgets and scuba diving.

Trixie is an annoying bitch.

#16 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -
Megalon said:
"Did anybody notice she was in the movie "Orgazmo"?
I couldn't bring myself to put a full picture of this building of a woman.

"Hi fellas, I'm ready to fudge."
"
I thought she looked familiar.
#17 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -
Emilio said:
"MB said:
"In my opinion, Trixie is a man-hating feminazi.  I once saw her spitefully lower an upstanding member of the Xbox community's user level just for voicing a negative opinion about her love for all things Gamerchix and Frag Dolls.  So yeah...fuck Trixie, fuck her right in her stupid ass."
Brohams, I ALWAYS get a man-hating feminazi vibe from her when ever I see her in a video!
Major Nelson is cool."
Really? all the impression i get is me throwing up cause shes so damn ugly. I mean seriously why would they want to put her as the spokeperson for woman gamers? let alone the fact there pretty much is no such thing as a true woman gamer thats hot, the ones we see in frag dolls and gamerchix are hand picked they aren't true gamers they are models they pick em and say hey just look pretty, and play video games and we'll pay you.

I've yet to ever see a truely good looking TRUE gamer girl.
#18 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Trixie is absolutely disgusting in both personality and physical appearance, and I never want to see her on my screen again.

Nelson means well but is one goofy fucker XD

#19 Edited by Max_Chill (162 posts) -

Major nelson's great.

but trixie......no thanks. i dont care about physical appearance, but her voice and general attitude is just plain annoying
#20 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -
MB said:
"So yeah...fuck Trixie, fuck her right in her stupid ass."
You seeing the same girl I am? I'll pass.
#21 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -
BoG said:
"MB said:
You seeing the same girl I am? I'll pass."
HEY-O!
#22 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Nelson means well but is one goofy fucker XD"
He is way too excited about what he talks about.
#23 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

Nelson's cool...Trixie is annoying as hell

#24 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Did I mention that picture I posted was one of the rare occasions she is wearing a t-shirt that does not show her udders. I swear those are literal udders.

#25 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
jangofett88 said:
"Make Jessica Chobot from IGN Strategize the new female face of xbox and the sun will rise again."
Google Search just made me a happy camper..
#26 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -

Major Nelson is OK, but Trixie... oh god, she's as bad as Amanda Bynes' over acting (except no hot)

#27 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3742 posts) -
MB said:
"In my opinion, Trixie is a man-hating feminazi.  I once saw her spitefully lower an upstanding member of the Xbox community's user level just for voicing a negative opinion about her love for all things Gamerchix and Frag Dolls. 
I hate Gemerchix and Frag Dolls just because I feel both exploit female gamers rather than celebrate them, kind of like what the spice girls did with their shtick and female musicians.

How did she lower his user level, anyhow?  And by how much?  You mean that number that shows up on the xbox forums, or do you mean his level of stars in his rep?  Either way, what a bitch.
#28 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
"MB said:
"In my opinion, Trixie is a man-hating feminazi.  I once saw her spitefully lower an upstanding member of the Xbox community's user level just for voicing a negative opinion about her love for all things Gamerchix and Frag Dolls. 
I hate Gemerchix and Frag Dolls just because I feel both exploit female gamers rather than celebrate them, kind of like the spice girls did with their shtick.  How did she lower his user level, anyhow?  And by how much?  You mean that number that shows up on the xbox forums, or do you mean his level of stars in his rep?"
User level I believe would refer to the number next to their name on forums, whereas reputation refers to stars.
#29 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
I hate Gemerchix and Frag Dolls just because I feel both exploit female gamers rather than celebrate them, kind of like the spice girls did with their shtick.  How did she lower his user level, anyhow?  And by how much?  You mean that number that shows up on the xbox forums, or do you mean his level of stars in his rep?"

Yeah...his Community User Level.  This was a long time ago, around the time that the Gamerchix program was launched.  The guy was a five or a six, I don't remember...Trixie dropped him down to a one after his negative comment about the program and she made a remark like, "Oh gee, look what happened to your community user level."  The thing is, this guy that was lowered had never so much as flamed anyone or spammed anything.  He posted his response in a concise and intelligent manner, but since Trixie disagreed with him, she slammed him down hard.

To make matters worse, she is in charge of the forums at Xbox.com and all of the MVP's and moderators answer to her.  I've seen her revoke moderator status over simple disagreements...misunderstandings that could have been handled with a PM, if that.  For the last couple of years, she has been on a tear of bringing in her friends from Gamerchix as moderators and then pushing them into the MVP program.  Furthermore, I can't count on one hand the number of moderators and MVP's I know over at Xbox.com that have quit due to Trixie being such a spiteful cunt.

I also hold Trixie responsible for further segregating the small community of female gamers from Xbox.com by giving them their own, private, girls-only forum.  Her original intent was to get girls more into gaming and give them a "safe haven" away from the evil men to post in peace, but all she did was to stick them away in a hidden corner all their own.  It was a move that was completely counterproductive to integrating female gamers into the Xbox community in general - but of course Trixie will never acknowledge that.  The problem is compounded by the fact that Trixie spends virtually all of her time promoting Gamerchix and the Frag Dolls, even though she is the Xbox Community Editor, not the Gamerchix Community Editor.

So yeah...fuck her.  Not literally, though.
Moderator Online
#30 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
MB said:
"SpaceInsomniac said:

Yeah...his Community User Level.  This was a long time ago, around the time that the Gamerchix program was launched.  The guy was a five or a six, I don't remember...Trixie dropped him down to a one after his negative comment about the program and she made a remark like, "Oh gee, look what happened to your community user level."  The thing is, this guy that was lowered had never so much as flamed anyone or spammed anything.  He posted his response in a concise and intelligent manner, but since Trixie disagreed with him,

she slammed him down hard

To make matters worse, she is in charge of the forums at Xbox.com and all of the MVP's and moderators answer to her.  I've seen her revoke moderator status over simple disagreements...misunderstandings that could have been handled with a PM, if that.  For the last couple of years, she has been on a tear of bringing in her friends from Gamerchix as moderators and then pushing them into the MVP program.  Furthermore, I can't count on one hand the number of moderators and MVP's I know over at Xbox.com that have quit due to Trixie being such a spiteful cunt.

I also hold Trixie responsible for further segregating the small community of female gamers from Xbox.com by giving them their own, private, girls-only forum.  Her original intent was to get girls more into gaming and give them a "safe haven" away from the evil men to post in peace, but all she did was to stick them away in a hidden corner all their own.  It was a move that was completely counterproductive to integrating female gamers into the Xbox community in general - but of course Trixie will never acknowledge that.  The problem is compounded by the fact that Trixie spends virtually all of her time promoting Gamerchix and the Frag Dolls, even though she is the Xbox Community Editor, not the Gamerchix Community Editor.

So yeah...fuck her.  Not literally, though."
I could only imagine.
#31 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
MB said:
"SpaceInsomniac said:

Yeah...his Community User Level.  This was a long time ago, around the time that the Gamerchix program was launched.  The guy was a five or a six, I don't remember...Trixie dropped him down to a one after his negative comment about the program and she made a remark like, "Oh gee, look what happened to your community user level."  The thing is, this guy that was lowered had never so much as flamed anyone or spammed anything.  He posted his response in a concise and intelligent manner, but since Trixie disagreed with him, she slammed him down hard.

What can you expect? She's a woman, and an ugly one at that.
*joke. or is it?*
#32 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -

I couldn't care less what Trixie looks like, it's her personality I have a problem with.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
MB said:
"I couldn't care less what Trixie looks like, it's her personality I have a problem with."
They go hand in hand a lot, unless they're Kathy Bates. Kathy Bates kicks ass.
#34 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3742 posts) -

That's a shame.  Though I spend most of my time on the xbox forums in individual specific game forums, so I've never even seen her post.  I guess she's not too interested in Duke 3D on XBLA, or requesting that the Mad Trax developers to add a lobby to their game.  That type stuff is mostly all I go there for, so I'm happy to avoid her.

I really hate seeing her on those daily xbox updates that show up on live.  Whenever she's on one, I just shut it off.  That woman is about as likeable as a sunburn slap.

#35 Edited by MB (12418 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
Though I spend most of my time on the xbox forums in individual specific game forums, so I've never even seen her post.
...and you never will, or at least you are not likely to see her post anywhere except the private Gamerchix forum.  Community Editor my ass.
Moderator Online
#36 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

Man you guys are ruining this thread stop!

#37 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Man you guys are ruining this thread stop!"
What he said.

There, that's better.   Keep it on topic, guys.
Moderator Online
#38 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
BoG said:
"MB said:
You seeing the same girl I am? I'll pass."
LMFAO!
#39 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
MB said:
"SpaceInsomniac said:

Oh yea btw, i had a friend that was a mod, and MB is dead on, this bitch is the reason he quite.
#40 Posted by jangofett88 (324 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"jangofett88 said:
She's not that attractive imo, but she's definitely better than Trixie. Bring on the Asian girls, I think!"
Fair enough, but Jessica is already on Inside Xbox, hopefully with Microsoft's intent to fire Trixie. If I was on the panel that decided who stays and who goes, well...

Subject A
Subject B

Choose wisely.
#41 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3742 posts) -

It's kind of pathetic that some of you losers think this is this some sort of a beauty contest.  Trixie sucks because she's a bitch, and because she supports hypocritical female game organizations that objectify women and are insulting to men, NOT because you consider her unattractive and don't want to fuck her.  Grow up.

#42 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
"It's kind of pathetic that some of you losers think this is this some sort of a beauty contest.  Trixie sucks because she's a bitch, and because she supports hypocritical female game organizations that objectify women and are insulting to men, NOT because you consider her unattractive and don't want to fuck her.  Grow up."
Oh thats definately part of it, but i like to add in the fact shes ugly and its simply a buisness mistake to use her.
#43 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3742 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"SpaceInsomniac said:
"It's kind of pathetic that some of you losers think this is this some sort of a beauty contest.  Trixie sucks because she's a bitch, and because she supports hypocritical female game organizations that objectify women and are insulting to men, NOT because you consider her unattractive and don't want to fuck her.  Grow up."
Oh thats definately part of it, but i like to add in the fact shes ugly and its simply a buisness mistake to use her."
I can somewhat see where you're coming from there, but that's still a fucking HUGE double standard.  If we were talking about a man, no one would care about the issue of a person in their position being attractive or not.
#44 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
"WilliamRLBaker said:
"SpaceInsomniac said:
Oh thats definately part of it, but i like to add in the fact shes ugly and its simply a buisness mistake to use her."
I can somewhat see where you're coming from there, but that's still a fucking HUGE double standard.  If we were talking about a man, no one would care about the issue of a person in their position being attractive or not."
speak for your self, Im sexually secure enough to admit that id rather have a decent looking guy doing shit then a dip shit ugly guy, But then again I think id rather have an ugly guy like me and fat too doing stuff so i can relate actually, infact I probably relate to giantbomb stuff much more cause i can see them consistantly and they aren't exactly greek gods just like me.

#45 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
Everybody realizes she's a bitch, but she's also a bitch trying to be the hottest bitch on Earth. If you ever watch her (I don't doubt you've seen her in a couple videos) then you'll realize she is always trying to act hot. Then she dresses with her huge saggy cleavage hanging out. Jessica Chobot, the videos I have watched of her, she isn't even doing that. Not like she needs to, but she could have if she wanted to.

Summary: Don't tell people to grow up if you're the one bitching.
#46 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

I don't like any of the reps for microsoft

#47 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -

I can sort of see where some of the guys are coming from.  I mean...you didn''t see Ubisoft hire someone that looked like Trixie to promote Assassin's Creed.  Nope, they hired Jade Raymond, and she wasn't up there doing tons of PR because of her skills as a producer.  It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft replaced Trixie with someone more attractive.  That sucks, but they have to appeal to the Xbox core demographic which is...males who like hot chicks.  Sad, but true.

Moderator Online
#48 Posted by Kenjico (19 posts) -

Lol,

Trixie's voice is annoying.
But major nelson is pretty cool.

He has one hell of a good job, i will give him that.
#49 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
Kenjico said:
"Lol,
Trixie's voice is annoying.
But major nelson is pretty cool.

He has one hell of a good job, i will give him that.
"
No, Geoff Keighley (sp?) would be the one with the hell of a job.
#50 Posted by ShogunofHarlem (39 posts) -

I'd do Trixie.  Think of all the free games she could get you for sticking it to her.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.