Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Achievement Won't Show Up on Profile

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

Since the new content for Fallout 3 has been coming out, I've been buckling down and, after alot of hurtles, have managed to get all 68 achievements in Fallout 3.

However, something odd has happened. When I check the game's achievement list, it says I have all 68 of them. However, when I just look at the game's achievement tab (where it say 68 out of 68 as well as the total points) I only have 1420 out of the 1450 points and have only 67 of the 68 achievemets. 

The last achievement for me was collecting all 20 bobbleheads which is worth 30 points. When I did I got the notification I had completed the task. Is this a small glitch that will sort itself out of am I screwed?
    spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By spazmaster666

Are the achievements listed properly on xbox.com?

Edit: seems like you're missing Death From Above from Broken Steel, not the Vault-Tec CEO achievement. This happened to me also when I first downloaded the BS DLC and finished the first quest. Basically, the Xbox Live servers weren't all updated at that point so even though I got the achievement, it never showed up properly on my account. What I did was recover my gamertag and then replayed that mission, which caused the achievement to finally pop.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CraigAA1028

But that doesn't make sense. I know I got that one. When I look at the achievements on my 360, they are all listed as done. And whe I compare with others who have all 68, it says I do as well. This is irritating.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

It's a known issue with Fallout 3 DLC content. Only way to get them back is to recover your gamertag.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CraigAA1028

So delete my profile from my hard drive and recover it? Then I should have all 68 instantly or I'll have to play through that mission again?

I know I have a save near the end of the "death from above" mission I'm supposedly missing so can I just finish it from there?
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CraigAA1028

Got the achievement. Thanks for the help guys. I hope this doesn't happen with Mothership Zeta next month.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_A_Drain

It happens a lot specifically with Fallout 3, Bethesda are known for bugs and glitches. Hopefully it wont, I never had it happen to me once with any Fallout 3 stuff, but they reccomend gamertag recovery to solve all problems. Sometimes you'll have to play to get the achieve again, sometimes not. Mostly not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.