Amazon Deals for November 23rd, 2011

#1 Posted by mancide (145 posts) -

As Amazon inches every so closer to Black Friday, we are given a few Family Friendly titles on special today.

Just Dance 3 is $29.99, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is $24.99, Tropico 4 is $19.99, and Minute To Win It is $24.99. Many other titles are on sale as well, such as select 2012 sports games for $47.

An Airflow controller, MadCatz amplified gaming headset, and various Kinect accessories round out todays deals. Also, don't forget about Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack bundles are starting at $49.99 this week. The starter packs include the Skylanders game, portal base, and three character statues.

#2 Posted by RuthLoose (821 posts) -

@manicide I keep seeing your posts every day and it makes me wonder if you are, like us, a huge fan of Amazon or if you are one of the Amazon sales team.

That said, none of todays deals are "knocking my socks off"/"knocking my block off".

#3 Posted by MetalBaofu (1420 posts) -

Tropico 4 is sort of tempting. I really enjoyed playing 3. I probably won't grab it though. Gotta buy Skyrim and I'm trying to decide what I want to do about Skyward Sword.

#4 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Gonna be honest, I'm not wowed by any of those "deals."

#5 Posted by mancide (145 posts) -

@RuthLoose: Eh, I write these posts up for TrueAchievements.com, and just thought some people here might not be aware of what's going on. The weekly round-ups include every retailer I can find information for, but right now Amazon has been doing a few deals a day leading up to Black Friday.

It should chill out after Monday unless they do another 25-days of Christmas sale like last year.

#6 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4665 posts) -

Words cannot express how hard I've been fighting the urge to buy Skylanders this entire week. I don't have much money so I'm trying to hold off and see if they do anything big for any other games on my wishlist on Friday, but if they don't then Ima be all over this shit!

Also, Amazon has killed any reason I had for going to Gamestop this week. I was going to get in on the B2G1F deal they have every year, but I did the math and for the games I actually would buy right away, I can get all of them brand new for less than what I would pay Gamestop for that deal.

I fucking love Amazon.

#7 Posted by James_ex_machina (905 posts) -

Thanks for the deal posts.

#8 Posted by mancide (145 posts) -

@BabyChooChoo: Yea, I'm in the same boat. $49.99 is REALLY tempting for me.

@James_ex_machina: No problem, as long as people are getting some use out of these I'll keep them coming.

#9 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Buy Skyrim not Skylanders.

#10 Posted by ptc (621 posts) -

keep these posts coming!

#11 Posted by dikfox (44 posts) -

@mancide: I appreciate it, and if you continue to post them I will be reading. Thanks for taking the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.