Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Any good Real-Time Strategy games for the Xbox?

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I have a terrible PC and Real-Time Strategy games are one of my favorite types of games, so does anyone know any really good games or decent ones for the Xbox? 

P.S. I already played Halo Wars.
    Smodowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Smodowen

Youve got pretty much 2 choices. Halo Wars and Civ Rev

Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Supermarius
    @JoeRiccadonna said:

" I have a terrible PC and Real-Time Strategy games are one of my favorite types of games, so does anyone know any really good games or decent ones for the Xbox?  P.S. I already played Halo Wars. "

There's also Tom Clancy's Endwar, as well as Command and Conquer 3, Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath and Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. The C&C games do not play as well without mouse support, but they are still pretty neat. Supreme commander 2 might be okay as well.  That Ruse game coming out soon is also going to be a kind of rts.
    Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Rave

The lord of the rings game was a really fun game but it suffered from some frame rate issues. And though they might not be considered RTS Id recommend Commanders attack of the Genos (XBLA), Risk Factions (XBLA) or hell even Viva Pinata TiP (more of a micro management game). 

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

The Command & Conquer games are probably your best bet but you may also enjoy Tom Clancy's Endwar, Risk: Factions and Halo Wars.

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By BunkerBuster

Long answer, no. Short answer, no. Just go ahead and save up for a new PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.