Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Any reasonable way of seeing what games I bought digitally?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatking

I got this system back in 2006. I've bought a lot of garbage on their service since then, but was never enough of a sucker to buy a bigger HDD except for the one time my system ate it and I had to get a new system anyway. So, there's probably been a whole bunch of stuff I've bought, ran out of space, then deleted to make room for new games I'd never finish. Now I'm about four bourbons deep and don't remember what games I bought on a whim back in 2009. I'm really in the mood to go revisit, in some cases probably play for the first time, stuff from those previous consoles.

PS3 is simple enough, it seems to sort that stuff by media type (and I didn't own that console as long anyway). But the 360 seems to want to surface each thing I've ever clicked 'download' on, and there have been a lot of dumb free promotion gamerpics. Does anybody know a way to surface just the games I've bought on this system? I guess I could go through my achievements and then manually track down the games I've owned in the store, assuming I could remember which games were rentals, physical copies, and digital copies.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

There's a list of everything you've ever downloaded somewhere.

Ley_Lines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ley_Lines

If you look up your purchase history on xbox.com you can sort by game type (demos, full games arcades). If you just google "xbox view downloads" click the xbox site and then click the link to purchase history, that should help you find what you're looking for. You can also look up the purchase history on the 360 but that's not easily sortable and will show you everything in reverse chronological order from most recent to oldest.

Shaunage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

There's a 'Download History' section somewhere in the console account settings.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.