Anybody Got 100 MSP They Do Not Need?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

So I've been wanting to change my GamerTag for a while now. I am just 100 MSP away from the 800 MSP fee. If anybody has any 100 MSP codes that they don't mind throwing towards my direction then that would be totally awesome.

Thanks!

#2 Posted by Zippedbinders (983 posts) -

Set up a thing with Bing, you can use Bing to search and redeem those points for 100msp or 400msp when you have enough. You can get enough for 100msp in about a week.

Its a little skeezy, but its how I bought, like, 4 games last year on XBLA.

#3 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Do they even make 100 points cards??

#4 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2284 posts) -

Join Xbox Live Rewards.

#5 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

@Zippedbinders said:

Set up a thing with Bing, you can use Bing to search and redeem those points for 100msp or 400msp when you have enough. You can get enough for 100msp in about a week.

Its a little skeezy, but its how I bought, like, 4 games last year on XBLA.

Yeah that sounds good. I can either just spend $5 to get the points or use Bing. Free is free!

#6 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

@DaMisterChief said:

Do they even make 100 points cards??

Nope.

#7 Posted by Swaboo (450 posts) -

ask your mom

#8 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2284 posts) -
@OllyOxenFree said:

@Zippedbinders said:

Set up a thing with Bing, you can use Bing to search and redeem those points for 100msp or 400msp when you have enough. You can get enough for 100msp in about a week.

Its a little skeezy, but its how I bought, like, 4 games last year on XBLA.

Yeah that sounds good. I can either just spend $5 to get the points or use Bing. Free is free!

Honestly I hated Bing rewards. It got way too tedious for me just to earn $1.25 worth of MSP. Like I mentioned with Xbox Live rewards if you register and watch your first thing on Netflix and bam. 100 points, though you do have to wait an eternity for it to get deposited.
#9 Posted by big_jon (5707 posts) -

Really?

#10 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

@big_jon said:

Really?

Yes, really. Not planning to buy much else on Xbox Live -- just been wanting to change my GamerTag.

#11 Posted by big_jon (5707 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

@big_jon said:

Really?

Yes, really. Not planning to buy much else on Xbox Live -- just been wanting to change my GamerTag.

And how do you expect us to give you 100msp?

#12 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@OllyOxenFree said:

@big_jon said:

Really?

Yes, really. Not planning to buy much else on Xbox Live -- just been wanting to change my GamerTag.

And how do you expect us to give you 100msp?

If memory serves me right, there are people who are able to obtain 100 MSP codes through giveaways or what-have-you. Was just wondering if anybody had any that were unused.

#13 Posted by MetalBaofu (1343 posts) -

@Turtlebird95 said:

@OllyOxenFree said:

@Zippedbinders said:

Set up a thing with Bing, you can use Bing to search and redeem those points for 100msp or 400msp when you have enough. You can get enough for 100msp in about a week.

Its a little skeezy, but its how I bought, like, 4 games last year on XBLA.

Yeah that sounds good. I can either just spend $5 to get the points or use Bing. Free is free!

Honestly I hated Bing rewards. It got way too tedious for me just to earn $1.25 worth of MSP. Like I mentioned with Xbox Live rewards if you register and watch your first thing on Netflix and bam. 100 points, though you do have to wait an eternity for it to get deposited.

Yeah. I basically got Dawnguard free using Bing rewards, and a few other DLC and games since I've been using it. I'm kinda getting burned out on doing the searches every day, but I haven't stopped yet. The XBL rewards are horrible. I get 400 points a month through Bing and a whopping 20 points a month through XBL rewards. All I ever do on there is that stupid survey they have every month. I never got the points from Netflix or the points for your first XBL purchase because I had already done those when they first launched XBL rewards. As I said, the Bing searches definitely start to get tedious, but it only takes like 1 minute a day to do. I just do the searches before I go to bed, then when something comes out I want, I usually have enough points for it saved up.

#14 Posted by casper_ (901 posts) -

when i see MSP i automatically think mvc2

#15 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6040 posts) -

Begging stuff like this isn't allowed on the Giant Bomb forums. Locking this down.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.