Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Chrome controllers

trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By trylks

Hi, I've seen there is a limited edition of chrome XBox controllers that look fine, quite pretty. However they are fairly shiny and they look like they are the slippery kind of shiny. I'm almost certain I would prefer a controller with the new (rotational) pad and these look fine, but I'm uncertain about the slippery shine. Would you recommend to go for these or for something else? (they are not the only ones with this pad) Anything special to consider?

Thank you.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

I have one and it doesn't feel slippery to me. I also like the thumbsticks more... think they are slightly different.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.