Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Community play date/buddies

Gorilla_Corn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gorilla_Corn

So I haven't been keeping up on the newer games that have been coming out all that much. Not because I can't afford them or anything, but I rent them and see what there is there, and just take it back. Basically no interest in most games. That being said, I do still have a nice little stack of games that I do like to play, with more coming out soon. My only problem is that I don't have a whole lot of friends on my friends list that A. have the game I want to play. Or B.are ever online and want to play. Now this could totally be in the forum somewhere, I did a little bit of looking (honestly not a ton) and if it is, please just direct me to it. But if not, I would think it would be cool if maybe the community could get a little something together, a page or something in the forum, of people looking for older games to play coop or versus. Find people to run through Gears or Halo with. I still like to play Civ Rev, but can literally never find a match, and the bots are just too dull in the campaign. Older arcade games the same, anywhere from Awesomenauts to Peggle to minecraft and toy soldiers. I feel like games get their run through early in the release, then people forget about them. That's not how I like to see games go. So if there is a thread somewhere, please show me. If not, would anybody be interested in getting together with me to set something like this up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.