Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Creating a playlist on my xbox hard drive`

Dooops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dooops

So I purchased NHL 13 and in the use your own music tutorial it tells me to go to xbox.com I spent what feels like 7 years searching for "helpful information" on xbox.com and all they want to do is make me pay to use their music service. Would anyone be able to either in plain text explain to me how to get this done? I checked youtube as well but the videos show how to do it in one of the 900 older versions of the dashboard. TIA!

Avatar image for gristlemcthornbody
    GristleMcThornbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

download tversity, create a playlist on your computer using itunes or windows media player, etc, press the xbox guide button, go to the media tab, choose select music, choose tversity, find the playlist you created, enjoy your music while you play video games!! Good luck! Let me know if you need more specific instructions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.