Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Custom soundtracks.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I remember in PGR 3 you could change the track (your actual music) without necessarily bringing up the guide each time to do so. Am I right? Are there any games that still support this?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

OH NOES! not the guide! it's one button push what is your problem?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not complaining. I am just wondering if other games do it. It's not one button by the way anyway when you use the guide.

LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By LightYagami245

The soundtrack should do that automatically.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    crunchUK said:
    "OH NOES! not the guide! it's one button push what is your problem?"
    It's actually closer to guide button, down, down, down, down, down, right, right, right, A button, B button.  It's a pain, and it should have been streamlined ages ago.  Once the guide is open, half the buttons on the controller don't do a damn thing.  What can't THEY change the song, or be mapped to other useful functions? 

I'm really hoping this is addressed in the fall update.
    DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DavidPalmer

I really wish that I could do this in every game. Granted, I seem to be a little too lazy to get this in a lot of games. I really wish that I could just connect my external hard drive to the box and then upload that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpaceInsomniac said:
    "crunchUK said:
    It's actually closer to guide button, down, down, down, down, down, right, right, right, A button, B button.  It's a pain, and it should have been streamlined ages ago.  Once the guide is open, half the buttons on the controller don't do a damn thing.  What can't THEY change the song, or be mapped to other useful functions? 

I'm really hoping this is addressed in the fall update."
    I was just thinking, as soon as the main part of the guide launches (and you already have an album playing), you should be able to use the LB and RB buttons to skip through songs, without necessarily scrolling down to the bottom.
    LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By LightYagami245
    L said:
    "SpaceInsomniac said:
    "crunchUK said:

I'm really hoping this is addressed in the fall update."
    I was just thinking, as soon as the main part of the guide launches (and you already have an album playing), you should be able to use the LB and RB buttons to skip through songs, without necessarily scrolling down to the bottom."
    I agree. You're not using them, so why not?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.