Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Deleting Achievements on Xbox 360

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By saoakden

I have played a couple games on the Xbox 360 and there are some to which I gained achievements on & I don't like the games.

Is it possible to delete a game from the achievement list even though an achievement(s) been unlocked?

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By saoakden

I have played a couple games on the Xbox 360 and there are some to which I gained achievements on & I don't like the games.

Is it possible to delete a game from the achievement list even though an achievement(s) been unlocked?

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

You can only delete achievement history for games with nothing unlocked. There's no way to re-lock achievements, once it's been unlocked server side it's unlocked forever.

williamhenry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By williamhenry

@saoakden said:

Nope. You can only delete games where you have unlocked zero achievements.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Nope, only if you have no achievements in the game can you delete. I was glad that Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 has awful and hard to get achievements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.