Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Deus Ex or Gears 3?

• 51 results
    Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Branthog

I enjoyed Deus Ex, but don't have any interest in playing more of it until the next game comes out in a couple years. I don't even care to try and play it stealth style a second time through (because, frankly, the controls are so fucked and a lot of the AI is so fucked, that playing stealth is like kicking yourself in the junk).

On the other hand, I'm already done with Gears of War before it has even come out and before I've even played it. I'm just so tired of that franchise. It has become a "you play it so you can keep up with the culture" sort of thing rather than "yeah, this is awesome" thing. I barely remember anything about the story in the first two, I don't care about the characters, and the style is kind of grating on me, by now. I hope they stop at the trilogy and Cliffy goes on to do something entirely new and more interesting. The only compelling thing left about the series is that it does tend to have some pretty jaw-dropping set-pieces that will stick with you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.