Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Does the 360 youtube app require a google/youtube account sign in

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nemt

I really don't want my google account linked to my xbox, since I have so much attached to it. Does the 360 youtube app let you watch videos without being logged into youtube?

bslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By bslayer

no it does not. Only if you want access to your subscriptions and stuff like that.

piropeople13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By piropeople13

You can also search for whatever video you want without signing in which is the most important part.

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By nemt

Actually sod it, I don't feel like dealing with youtube ads and I don't feel like moving the hosts file from my pc to the router itself, even though I've been meaning to do that anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.