FIFA 14 On 360 or Next Gen Consoles?

#1 Posted by JakeMoore1106 (51 posts) -

Just quick question. I know FIFA 14 is coming out this month and like everybody else I always get them. But the next gen version looks better! Shall I just wait till the next Gen version or just get it on 360?

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4184 posts) -

Well, Amazon and Xbox seems to be having the discount that you buy it on 360, and you upgrade to XONE for a deeply discounted price. But well, I dunno if you look like you're actually getting the XONE at all when that comes out. You do say "Next-Gen Version" rather than just XONE, so hm.

Point is, I don't know if you get the same discount upgrading from 360 to PS4. Although sure, it Is Amazon. So hm. I don't know how much the upgrade would cost, if it as cheap as $10. I don't wanna do your research myself. Dollop of salt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.