First 360 Game?

#351 Posted by zerograves (7 posts) -

don't have a 360, i am waiting for you guys to donate me one.

#352 Posted by Jigen (189 posts) -

Got the system day one in a bundle, Perfect Dark Zero, PGR3, Kameo & COD2.  I put in PGR3 first, was wowed by the graphics, went back to the main menu and realized I hadn't flipped the HDTV switch on the cord, played PGR3 again in HD, was more impressed, then went on to PDZ.

I actually had played Kameo & COD2 in Ebgames / GS kiosks a few times.

#353 Posted by Commando (1878 posts) -

Quake. Kinda cool but got old kinda fast

#354 Posted by DavidPalmer (343 posts) -

Mine was Gears, which I sold after I beat. I've been regretting that for about year now.

#355 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Quake IV. Very underrated.

#356 Posted by Epic_Hero7 (28 posts) -

College Hoops 2k7

#357 Edited by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

COD2 and perfect dark zero,and unlike alot of people I thought it was a great game.Sure it didnt live up to the original but was a great game nonetheless

#358 Posted by creamstatic (119 posts) -

My first Xbox 360 game was Mass Effect ^_^

#359 Posted by Number (24 posts) -
Skate. 

Easily the best skateboarding game i've ever played. Tony hawks pro skater R.I.P
#360 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

PGR3

#361 Posted by E_rock (153 posts) -

CoD 2

#362 Posted by Turd_On_A_Rock (10 posts) -

Dead Or Alive 4, FEAR, Gears of War, Need For Speed: Carbon, Project Gotham 3, and Saints Row
got them all at the same time

#363 Posted by Pazy (2581 posts) -

I got it last christmas and it came with Assasins Creed and Halo 3 (plus Hexid HD, I love that game). I played Assasin's Creed first because I wanted to show of my new 'next-gen' system and kept Halo 3 for later on myself :)

#364 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

GRAW1

#365 Posted by iiBeckerii (16 posts) -
#366 Posted by Luffy (11 posts) -

Dead Or Alive 4.  I got it before the console itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.