Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

From The UK , Thinking of Buying a Xbox360? Get it here...

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamerpigeon

From The UK , Thinking of Buying a Xbox360? Get it here...   I did in january and last night it failed , and it just reminded me of something , BLOCKBUSTER GAMES gives you a 4 year in house warranty , i went in this morning and they replaced it on the spot , and i get to keep the rest of my four years of warranty, so if this one breaks too , i can get a new one the same day no questions asked....

why am i telling you this well , i discovered that BLOCKBUSTER GAMES are the only place in the UK that offer 4 years of in house warranty on an XBOX 360

i just thought people might be interested in this , since the 360 death rate is pretty bad , mine was a e74 by the way

customer service this good needs to be praised , so dont flame me

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain

Damm my Xbox 360 died last week and we lost the warranty.

Justaddwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Justaddwater
    Cirdain said:
    "Damm my Xbox 360 died last week and we lost the warranty."
    How do you mean lost the warranty? did it expire? If not just go to the Xbox site and register your console, it only asks for your serial number. You dont need anything fancy to prove its under warranty, they can tell.
    Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#4  Edited By Soap

Thats a pretty good deal, just to be sure though is this blockbuster game? or Gamestation? Because a lot of the game stores within blockbusters are different, depending on size usually and offer completly different deals.

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gamerpigeon

mine was from blockbuster games , in newport isle of wight , used to be gamestation but they moved before i bought the 360 so , as far as i know blockbuster games

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HazBazz

So tell me gamerpigeon, how long have you been an employee of BLOCKBUSTER GAMES?

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gamerpigeon

im not , beleive it not , even if i were , i wouldnt be that in to working there to advertise them lol , but hell customer care like that like i said shud be praised , now i have the same drm issues i got fixed a few months ago and since i can only use it once a year im screwd fucking microsoft :(

DrPepper1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By DrPepper1990

Since I don't live in the UK, this doesn't really matter to me. It's a great warranty for anyone living in the UK. I will probably buy my 360 at like bestbuy and get the 2 year warranty.

LoZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By LoZone

why would you people put up with such garbage is beyond me.  i feel sorry for you guys,  this is the reason i got rid of that piece of shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.