Game with Fame?

#1 Posted by BigDaddyJack (11 posts) -

Has anyone ever done this and with who and how was the experience? I see Eric Dickerson is doing one and i doubt he even knows what a 360 is

#2 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

He know what it is, trust me.

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

They're still doing that? I'd rather play with a *Celebrity* video gamer than some star. Like that fatality guy

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I would love to play with Yahtzee...that would be amazing!

#5 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

I played with sxephil on halo in a random match.

#6 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
Homer said:
"I played with sxephil on halo in a random match."
Haha! That's awesome.

I've 'played' with Phil Harrison in Home once, it was actually a group of people. Such an awesome guy.

Also been in a game with a bunch of Insomniac people in RFOM way back. You could tell since they have the moon logo next their name; sweet.
#7 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

I wouldn't mind playing against Shane Kim, Hironbu Sakaguchi, Tetsuya Nomura, Nobuo Uematsu, Geoff Keighly(I think I spelled that wrong), Shigeru Myamoto, Jade Raymond, Reggie Fils-Aime and Cliffy B in COD4. It would be a fun team deathmatch. I think Myamoto would be taken out first though.:P

#8 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Homer said:
Haha! That's awesome.

I've 'played' with Phil Harrison in Home once, it was actually a group of people. Such an awesome guy.

Also been in a game with a bunch of Insomniac people in RFOM way back. You could tell since they have the moon logo next their name; sweet.
"
URGH! You lucky bastard! xD

#9 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

well I wanted to play with Korn one night, decided not to I guess.

#10 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
Homer said:
It's not hard, he gives out his gamertag and organizes mini game nights on his liveshow all the time.

I'm a huge sxephil fan :-P
#11 Edited by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
LightYagami245 said:
"I wouldn't mind playing against Shane Kim, Hironbu Sakaguchi, Tetsuya Nomura, Nobuo Uematsu, Geoff Keighly(I think I spelled that wrong), Shigeru Myamoto, Jade Raymond, Reggie Fils-Aime and Cliffy B in COD4. It would be a fun team deathmatch. I think Myamoto would be taken out first though.:P
"
But Call of Duty 4 is took hardcore for them, they wouldn't even know how to play. They would start blowing on the controler, dancing around like idiots, pressing random buttons saying how much their wrists hurt.
#12 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

I've never gamed with fame but I'd love to play Halo 3 with Gilbert Arenas.

#13 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -

I played with The Bravery in Halo 3.

#14 Edited by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"LightYagami245 said:
"I wouldn't mind playing against Shane Kim, Hironbu Sakaguchi, Tetsuya Nomura, Nobuo Uematsu, Geoff Keighly(I think I spelled that wrong), Shigeru Myamoto, Jade Raymond, Reggie Fils-Aime and Cliffy B in COD4. It would be a fun team deathmatch. I think Myamoto would be taken out first though.:P
"
But Call of Duty 4 is took hardcore for them, they wouldn't even know how to play. They would start blowing on the controler, dancing around like idiots, pressing random buttons saying how much their wrists hurt."
Hence, perfect targets :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.