Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

GDC, Anyone?

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

I haven't posted one of these personal blogs in a little while and I decided to finally type one up. Obviously everyone knows about how fucking sweet the Modern Warfare 2 trailer is so I won't talk about that. Instead I will update you all on my life. Let's start with...games!

So, games....well, I got achievements this week! So look forward to that on Saturday. But now I'm stuck in Oblivion. If anyone can help continue reading for everyone else, **SPOILER ALERT!** Okay, I'm stuck on the Vahtacen's Secret quest for the Mages Guild. I'm at the pillar where you must hit it with fire, frost, decrease Magicka, and increase Magicka in that order. I have the spells and everything's fine until I hit it with decrease magic. The doors close when I hit it with that. What am I doing wrong? I can't find anything on Google so could one of you help me? Thanks. **END SPOILER** Also, I'm addicted once again to COD4. I've played it a shit ton recently. It's like crack to me. That addiction is helped by the Modern Warfare 2 trailer either.

As for everything else, I didn't get the job at the place I was interviewed at last week. So now I still have that to work on. However, there's only one more full week of school before spring break and I'm going to Florida to see my dad. As some of you may know, I live in Michigan but I was born in Florida. So that will be fun. That's about it though so, thanks for reading.

Until next time, getting close to 4th prestige!!
    -Gamer Geek360
    Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xandurson

I haven't posted one of these personal blogs in a little while and I decided to finally type one up. Obviously everyone knows about how fucking sweet the Modern Warfare 2 trailer is so I won't talk about that. Instead I will update you all on my life. Let's start with...games!

So, games....well, I got achievements this week! So look forward to that on Saturday. But now I'm stuck in Oblivion. If anyone can help continue reading for everyone else, **SPOILER ALERT!** Okay, I'm stuck on the Vahtacen's Secret quest for the Mages Guild. I'm at the pillar where you must hit it with fire, frost, decrease Magicka, and increase Magicka in that order. I have the spells and everything's fine until I hit it with decrease magic. The doors close when I hit it with that. What am I doing wrong? I can't find anything on Google so could one of you help me? Thanks. **END SPOILER** Also, I'm addicted once again to COD4. I've played it a shit ton recently. It's like crack to me. That addiction is helped by the Modern Warfare 2 trailer either.

As for everything else, I didn't get the job at the place I was interviewed at last week. So now I still have that to work on. However, there's only one more full week of school before spring break and I'm going to Florida to see my dad. As some of you may know, I live in Michigan but I was born in Florida. So that will be fun. That's about it though so, thanks for reading.

Until next time, getting close to 4th prestige!!
    -Gamer Geek360
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Uggh, I haven't played CoD4 all week, and now you're making me want to. I'm excited for Modern Warfare 2 as well, and it gives me plenty of time to hit that 10th prestige.

And you still haven't had Spring Break yet? Mine was this past week...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.