Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

got my self a used xbox 360 slim 250 gig 265 $

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By mariokart64fan

saved me nearly 50 bucks or more counting tax -- but so far its running quiet i dont even here the disc spin dont even hear anything with my fat which is like 10 feet from the foot of my bed on a cabinet i used to hear it , even from that far this one is so sweet , , the only thing i gotta re download the 3 games i had installed in to my harddrive which kinda sucks , cause one is on its last legs its got them cracks down the center im afraid itll crack any time which is why i installed it in the first place , hopfully it will go its at 63 percent so far no error ill update this when its complete it is 20 bucks to buy a new copy of gta iv any how so if that dont complete ill just buy a new copy , not the first time its happened ive already replaced this disc 6 times prior every time for the same problem - do you think the newer copys are still prone to crack down the center just from being inside the xbox360/

cause i know all the older copies did, i hope that this new slim box does not have this same issue , so far its good , quiet so i doubt ill have the problems of the system melting away the middle part , not as hot as the other xbox360s i have, also my hard drive isnt running slow any more and now im able to update to 320 gigs , woo hoo more music for me or rugrats episodes and well looks like i dont need a new copy it went fine

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mariokart64fan

saved me nearly 50 bucks or more counting tax -- but so far its running quiet i dont even here the disc spin dont even hear anything with my fat which is like 10 feet from the foot of my bed on a cabinet i used to hear it , even from that far this one is so sweet , , the only thing i gotta re download the 3 games i had installed in to my harddrive which kinda sucks , cause one is on its last legs its got them cracks down the center im afraid itll crack any time which is why i installed it in the first place , hopfully it will go its at 63 percent so far no error ill update this when its complete it is 20 bucks to buy a new copy of gta iv any how so if that dont complete ill just buy a new copy , not the first time its happened ive already replaced this disc 6 times prior every time for the same problem - do you think the newer copys are still prone to crack down the center just from being inside the xbox360/

cause i know all the older copies did, i hope that this new slim box does not have this same issue , so far its good , quiet so i doubt ill have the problems of the system melting away the middle part , not as hot as the other xbox360s i have, also my hard drive isnt running slow any more and now im able to update to 320 gigs , woo hoo more music for me or rugrats episodes and well looks like i dont need a new copy it went fine

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

wow man, learn to period.

nice on the deal of a slim xbox 360.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By McShank

wow, I am agreeing with Iam3green on this. I cant even understand let alone fully read what you just posted as it is not even comprehensible even if you put periods. Also, 50$ for a used 360, Nah. for 50$ i would rather have a Brand new console AND have the warrenty + i bet you bought it from gamestop which is already something i dont agree with.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mariokart64fan

you know what, i dont care what you think , , like you said even a period cant help you im going to leave you at that ,you put your self in hot water by even stating that ,

must have a low i q

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McShank

You did it again. Your not using the periods, but that's ok. Its the internet, you don't need perfect grammar. And I was stating the fact that saving 50$ on a console is pointless as it could break down anytime and you would be out of a console as you have no warrenty. New consoles are what i buy only, doesn't matter what you do as it was just my opinion on what you had posted. And what hot water did I put myself into by stating the mere fact that I was agreeing with someone on how badly typed your post was. I had to stop and start reading it aloud to just get to the end of what you had wrote as I kept trying to piece together what you said. I'll leave you with that.

Good Day sir!

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OllyOxenFree

@McShank: *You're

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By McShank

@OllyOxenFree: lol

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By BlinkyTM

I hate it when people apply the words "Slim" and "Fat" to a console. I don't know why....It just bothers me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.