Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Help with Computer Moniter Stretching

seram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By seram

My monitor is a 16:10 aspect ratio and I have it set to 1680x1050 and the NXE has added black bars and fixed the vertical stretching etc. all that good stuff. But I notice that when I play games, as I turn the camera, images start to warp as they are pulled to the sides of the screen. So it's not really stretching in the way that most people complain about, it's kind of weird. I'm not sure why it does it. Lets say there was a moon in the sky in a videogame. Well if I turned my camera so that the Moon was at the very edge of the screen, it would sort of be in a distorted elliptical type shape. But if the moon was at the center of the screen, it would be in its spherical shape that its supposed to be. Any thoughts?

P.S. I know I spelled "Monitor" wrong. I accidentally pressed the Enter button before I was actually done writing the full topic title =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.