Insane Arcade Release List

#1 Posted by Triforceowner (16 posts) -
#2 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

Castle Crashers is the only one on that list im dying to get my hands on

RELEASE NOW!!!

#3 Posted by Glitch (55 posts) -

That's a lot of awesome games

#4 Posted by zdmetal2101 (63 posts) -

where's my nostalgic Magic the Gathering game? Haven't played that since like 3rd or 4th grade lol.

#5 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -

Galaga Legions looked great from what I saw at E3

#6 Posted by Arestice (468 posts) -

I'm sad Geometry Wars 2 isn't Coop over Live. Despite the fact that even a tiny bit of lag would kill you.

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Castle Crashers is probably the only one I will buy. I would get GW2 if it had online co-op, but since it doesn't forget it. I still suck at the first one anyway.

#8 Posted by SlimDogg (159 posts) -

Geo Wars 2 and Bionic Commando . Finally ....cant wait.

#9 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -

Geometry Wars 2 I'll definitely get, same with Galaga. Castle Crashers I'll have to demo first.

#10 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

I'll be getting Geo Wars 2, and maybe Galaga Legions.

#11 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

I'll be getting Geo Wars 2, and maybe Galaga Legions.

#12 Posted by Shaolin_Munkeh (66 posts) -

It's all about Braid, if that doesn't sell 1 million in its first week then it's a great shame and I shall cry :(

#13 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

Im just interested in geometry wars 2.

#14 Posted by KiLL3r (100 posts) -

Geometry wars 2, Bionic Commando Rearmed, and Castle Crashers for me. Galaga Legions didn't do nothing for me, Braid looks good but I feel that's going to be an easy game. I Might consider buying braid depending on peoples reactions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.