Is Xbox live down?

• 67 results
#1 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

I'm having issues signing in.

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6071 posts) -

Yup

#3 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

@big_jon: I'm having the same issues the site is borked also... Strange.

#4 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Thanks guys

#5 Posted by left4doof (286 posts) -

same here

#6 Posted by Newbiejim (1 posts) -

Yeah, it's down, but they know

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

#7 Posted by Pie (7079 posts) -

Well, dang. I'm signed in

#8 Posted by SomeJerk (3216 posts) -

At least one of these random downtimes a week lately, what's up with that? Related to the weird account thefts?

#9 Posted by Enigma777 (6071 posts) -
@SomeJerk: Maybe it has something to do with the fall dashboard update. Who knows...
#10 Posted by TooWalrus (13169 posts) -

Hm, I was JUST on it. Though I was just watching a video- I ran 4 miles while watching an episode of Breaking Bad... Man am I out of shape, I'm gonna pass out.

#11 Posted by DeanoXD (608 posts) -

yup and its down and Gears 3 doesn't work with a shit even in single player with XBL down.

#12 Posted by tescovee (356 posts) -

@SomeJerk said:

At least one of these random downtimes a week lately, what's up with that? Related to the weird account thefts?

phew I was getting paranoid that my account got stolen again. Was playing then it booted me right out.

#13 Posted by kmg90 (419 posts) -

Was playing AC: brotherhood SP and boom, "disconnected from xbox live", looked down at my network devices both showing normal status... Checked out twitter on my iPod touch and saw the mass updates just from searching xbox... Even though it doesn't effect my ability to play SP AC:B I still was booted to the title screen when I tried to reconnect (I'm a new user to the 360 and didn't know trying to reconnect and failing would logout my profile outright) Time for lunch anyway... Hope its a minor issue and doesn't effect the RAGE launch

#14 Edited by GirlsGeneration (153 posts) -

omg XBL is down! someone probably hacking it right now and stealing all credit card information and addresses from everyone = )

#15 Posted by soiledsanchez (75 posts) -

was looking around for awhile for any info when this went down, made a post on gamespot and then say this one on here like the same time lol

looks like its a known issue atleast http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status, just hope its nothing serious

#16 Posted by sirdesmond (1235 posts) -

OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH OURSELVES

#17 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5143 posts) -

I guess. I... will go outside?

#18 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKIN NIGH!

#19 Posted by kmg90 (419 posts) -

I'm going to make a sandwich for lunch

#20 Posted by soiledsanchez (75 posts) -

im gonna cry in a corner untill its back up and running, i have today off and wanted to finally finish gears 2 co-op

#21 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! NOW GIVE ME FREE STUFF RABBLERABBLERABBLE!

#22 Posted by Enigma777 (6071 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton said:

I guess. I... will go outside?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#23 Posted by soiledsanchez (75 posts) -

fucking right, free stuff for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by Quipido (633 posts) -

@DeanoXD said:

yup and its down and Gears 3 doesn't work with a shit even in single player with XBL down.

What?

#25 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie to pass the time.

#26 Edited by Mustachio (242 posts) -

"Sir, a random person on the internet threatened to 'superduper hack' us!"

#27 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

Ok I just signed in online on my PC with GFWL and it said I have 0 gamer points.......ok now im worried!

#28 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I can always play offline.

#29 Posted by BatmanReturned (49 posts) -

Well this is a bummer.

#30 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

GOT MY FORZA DEMO JUST IN TIME CHYEA!

#31 Posted by DeanoXD (608 posts) -

@Quipido: yea when it fist started to happen gears is constantly hitting their update servers for stats and play lists ect... it would just lock the game up, did this four times where i had to restart my 360 each time, but now thats its down completely it seems to have stopped

#32 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Xbocalypse

#33 Posted by RecallBerserk (142 posts) -

I get 0 gamerscore when logged on to live now :/

#34 Posted by Clubvodka (417 posts) -

isxboxlivestilldown.com

#35 Posted by Bollard (5441 posts) -

ARGHHHHH

#36 Posted by Humanity (9055 posts) -

I hope it's back up soon cause I hate that place outside my door.

#37 Posted by tescovee (356 posts) -

well it seems to be back up

#38 Posted by CornBREDX (5106 posts) -

I just wanted to thank this thread. It let me know there was a XBOX problem so I could report it to my floor lead and know there was a problem with it (I work from home doing Internet Tech Support and ya people would call us haha)

=)

#39 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -

@tescovee said:

well it seems to be back up

Site ain't loading for me at all....

#40 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -

lol! I was worried for a few minutes there! Thought my account was hacked. Whew.

#41 Posted by MetalMoog (908 posts) -

Better not be down tomorrow when the GOTY comes out.

#42 Posted by tescovee (356 posts) -

@JoyfullOFrockets: yeah the site isnt loading for me too, but i was able to log on with my console

#43 Posted by Quipido (633 posts) -

@DeanoXD said:

@Quipido: yea when it fist started to happen gears is constantly hitting their update servers for stats and play lists ect... it would just lock the game up, did this four times where i had to restart my 360 each time, but now thats its down completely it seems to have stopped

That's really stupid that they don't have this stuff figured out.

#44 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

All the ads still load fine, tho. Phew.

#45 Posted by Bollard (5441 posts) -

All fixed, huzzah!

#46 Posted by DeanoXD (608 posts) -

@Quipido: yea i guess, probably just one of those wired situations.

#47 Posted by Errordotocx (119 posts) -

As long as my account isn't being hacked again, I'm no bothered too much by this. Good to know though.

#48 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

Xbox Live is always down, you feel me?

#49 Posted by Angholt (15 posts) -

Well, at least I learned something during this downtime. Apparently I can use the Kinect voice recognition when I'm not signed in to xbox live. I thought they had finally patched that in for people outside of English speaking countries but as soon as I was able to sign in again it disappeared.

#50 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

I thought it was just me again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.