This is my third 360...
So the first one was a 360 Elite that I bought a few years ago, I soon traded it back because I didn't get into it. I then went and bought a 360 Slim, I then enjoyed it and got into a few games. But my gave my sister my 360, I didn't play it to much and her PS3 had recently broke and I was feeling good. Well now I want another one, I want to play games like Fez, Forza Horizons, Vivia Pinata and Banjo fucking Kazooie HD! I have a few questions though.
- Will I be able to log into my old XBLA account?
- Will I be able to re-download games I bought on my old account?
- Does the 360 Elite work with Kinect?
- Do I need a Gold or Silver account to buy games off of the store?
- Is it worth paying for Gold/Silver accounts if I just want to play 360 Exclusives?
- Is there any hardware difference between the 360 Elite and the current gen Xbox?
My friend is selling one on Facebook for £80, with a controller, all leads and even the box. I snapped it up straight away and am picking it up tomorrow.
UPDATE - NEVER MIND! The guy decided to sell it to somebody else who offered more.