Left 4 Dead 2

#1 Posted by qbdeal1 (23 posts) -

Anybody know when the DLC for L4D2 is coming out? I also heard news of L4D3 will be in the works.

any other cools zombie titles anybody know about, I have Dead Is, Dead Rising, L4d 1 and 2

#2 Posted by BlinkyTM (1054 posts) -

Zombie Apocalypse was alright. They don't make that many zombie games for 360 surprisingly lol.

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@qbdeal1:

What DLC? Do you mean the maps from L4D1 that are available for free on the PC?

We definitely won't see another Left 4 Dead game for a couple years. Valve is heavily invested in DOTA2 at the moment so most of their dev team is probably focusing on that. They're also apparently incapable of releasing any game with a 3 in the title if HL2: Ep3 is any indication.

I don't have any recommendation for any zombie games, sadly, but you might check out Metro 2033 if you're looking for a tense, atmospheric experience.

#4 Posted by Slayeric (251 posts) -

Judging by his account activity... i'd say we have ourselves a troll!

Yeah, L4D on 360 is a ghost town now. Don't even try.

#5 Posted by qbdeal1 (23 posts) -

I know l4d is dead, l4d2 is still there, there are a lot of people playing it. I have the maps on the PC just waiting for the xbox release so i can play with my xbox friends.

I have played metro, it is alright, i have played singularity it is alright, Dead island is the best so far..

#6 Posted by SanjK (40 posts) -

Try Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I'm not really down with Western games but give me a zombie apocalyptic Western and I'm all for it. Also, if you thrive on headshots this game is sweet! Also, Borderlands add-on The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is pretty fun. Also, something fun to look forward to, Lollipop Chainsaw. A cheerleader vs. zombies, how could anything be wrong with that?

If you have a Wii, House of the Dead: Overkill was awesome! There's also a super cheese zombie game in Sega Superstars Tennis.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.