Looking for 2 box arts to dl and print

#1 Edited by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

I decided I am going to split up the collection into two separate boxes. One containing 2 & 3 and the other with Peace Walker. However I am having trouble finding the box arts that are displayed on Xbox.com for the two separate games

I was hoping to find a complete box, including back and spine that I could print out and put in my own box on my shelf. Anybody know if these are available on a customs box art site or something?

I had a search on the usual ones I use and couldnt find anything

#2 Posted by Grimluck343 (1146 posts) -

This may not be exactly what you are looking for but NeoGAF has a pretty extensive thread with custom box art you can use, as well as templates to make your own. If you want the box art that is shown, maybe you can cobble something together (or just use one of the awesome cover arts available).

#3 Posted by big_jon (5708 posts) -

That is a good idea.

#4 Posted by Klaimore (945 posts) -

@Grimluck343: Wow there are so many amazing covers thank you so much for sharing this, I'm excited to change my Dark Souls cover.

#5 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@Grimluck343 said:

This may not be exactly what you are looking for but NeoGAF has a pretty extensive thread with custom box art you can use, as well as templates to make your own. If you want the box art that is shown, maybe you can cobble something together (or just use one of the awesome cover arts available).

Thanks so much, while there were no box arts on there I was able to download the template and make these

#6 Posted by Grimluck343 (1146 posts) -

@BleedingStarX Wow those look great!

#7 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@Grimluck343: thanks :]

#8 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@BleedingStarX: Are you using the green cases? If so, where did you get them?
#9 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@Napalm: I work in a game store, I just take spares

#10 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@BleedingStarX said:

@Napalm: I work in a game store, I just take spares

I want to make custom box art now...
#11 Posted by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

We don't talk to pirates.

#12 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@TheHBK: Don't be a moron

#13 Posted by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

@BleedingStarX said:

@TheHBK: Don't be a moron

And we don't talk to bigots.

#14 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@TheHBK: That's cool, I don't like to talk to people who judge others and act the big "tough guy" over the internet. Nothing to contribute to the topic? Then leave

#15 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1765 posts) -

@Grimluck343 said:

Wow, these all look great. I want to make some custom boxes now.

#16 Posted by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

@BleedingStarX: Don't be a Nazi and tell people what they can and can't say. My opinion is you are a pirate who needs to put certain games in boxes. And your use of the word moron can be offensive to many not to mention lazy and childish. So don't start a thread if all you want is people sucking your cock. Take some criticism like a real man.

#17 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@TheHBK: Sure thing buddy, believe what you want. You're the one that came in here with the attitude, you added nothing to the thread other than your poor, judgemental opinion. You don't know the first thing about me, yet you consider me a pirate because I want box art. Maybe you pirate games and download box art and just assume everyone is like you? I don't know

I can provide you with pictures of anything you want regarding a legit purchase of the game (my ShopTo order page, discs, manual, box w/bar code), I doubt you'll want that though as then you wouldn't be able to continue to make a nuisance of yourself.

Do us all a favour and leave

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.