Looking for online co-op partner (on an Oceanic timezone)

#1 Posted by syzygyeolith (92 posts) -

I was looking to find a couple of people interested in playing some online gaming over Live once every week or two.

I guess it's just part of getting older, but all of my friends I used to play online with have either canceled their Live accounts, don't have the time to play anymore, or our schedules simply don't sync anymore. I myself only have a fraction of the time I used to for playing games.

That said, if there is anyone living on oceanic time (I live in Australia) keen to play with someone (who is only partially a complete stranger) on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings, just drop me a line. I mostly prefer co-op since I'm not really very competitive, and it'll help if you consider yourself patient, since I tend to screw up a lot (actually that's kinda half the fun for me - if your idea of a good time is failing on the same section in a level of Gears of War on the hardest difficultly setting over and over - I'm your guy).

Just because these threads suck without it - here is a list of games co-op I already own:

Gears of War Trilogy, Rainbow 6 Vegas 1+2, Dead Island, Dead Rising 2, Mass Effect 3, and like.. I dunno.. a ton of xbox arcade games too (seriously).

#2 Edited by OGred (196 posts) -

Don't own many of those games, but add me on xbox live and hopefully we'll be able to play something :D (i live in Perth,WA)

#3 Posted by rockman10 (50 posts) -

I'm in Tokyo, and want to go through GoW and I'm usually on playing Halo or whatever else.

Feel free to add me, ProfittOfRegret

#4 Posted by connor610 (1 posts) -

Might be a bit of dead post now but I have Dead Island and Dead Rising 2 if you want to play looking to play for fun more than achievement hunting though if you're interested my name is connor609.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.