Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Microsoft Not Sending Boxes!?!?!

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By METALM1LITIA91
    NEVER MIND.... XBOX LIED AND I JUST ORDERED BOX... WTF!!!

Early this week I tried to file for a repair using the E-Label option and that didn't work (link to print was missing). I call 1-800-4MYXBOX to try and get that sorted out and the guy canceled the repair and decided to send a box instead. At the very end he says that he just got word that they are longer sending boxes out and that i will get an email with info on how to get it to repairs.

I was a little surprised but I guess the recession might be the blame. Cost of shipping may have cost too much and now we take matters into our own hands. I can't pass judgement yet seeing how I don't know what method is going to be made to get it into repairs. My guess is ye old E-Label but i don't know. Glad I'm getting a PS3 soon.
    METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By METALM1LITIA91
    NEVER MIND.... XBOX LIED AND I JUST ORDERED BOX... WTF!!!

Early this week I tried to file for a repair using the E-Label option and that didn't work (link to print was missing). I call 1-800-4MYXBOX to try and get that sorted out and the guy canceled the repair and decided to send a box instead. At the very end he says that he just got word that they are longer sending boxes out and that i will get an email with info on how to get it to repairs.

I was a little surprised but I guess the recession might be the blame. Cost of shipping may have cost too much and now we take matters into our own hands. I can't pass judgement yet seeing how I don't know what method is going to be made to get it into repairs. My guess is ye old E-Label but i don't know. Glad I'm getting a PS3 soon.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That's really whack. If I have another 360 die and have no box provided for me, blood will be spilled!

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hitchenson

Don't be glad. You'll regret it, I know I do...

P.S. Do you mean post your own cardboard box? Like, and? ...I thought you always had to do this anyway. 
    droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By droop

When mine broke down I had to supply my own box.

MADNESS! xD

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By METALM1LITIA91
    Hitchenson said:
    P.S. Do you mean post your own cardboard box? Like, and? ...I thought you always had to do this anyway. 
    No, xbox would send the box by UPS and then u put your xbox in and send it back
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Just keep calling, whoever claims that Microsoft is no longer sending boxes is lying to you. If they keep claiming that they no longer ship out boxes ask to speak to their boss.

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By METALM1LITIA91
    Captain_Fookup said:
    Just keep calling, whoever claims that Microsoft is no longer sending boxes is lying to you. If they keep claiming ... [more]
    Your right i just ordered the box online after i canceled the last one.... Im pissed now. What the hell was that guy smoking when he told they didn't ship boxes?!?!?
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Captain_Fookup
    METALM1LITIA91 said:
    Captain_Fookup said: Just keep calling, whoever claims that Microsoft is no longer sending boxes is lying to you. If they ... [more]
    Clearly he's just fucking lazy and doesn't care about being unemployed during these tough economic times, believe me I called a good 10-15 times before they sent me a fucking cardboard box. If Microsoft stopped sending out coffins they would of put out a press release and it would be an article here and every other gaming website.
    METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By METALM1LITIA91
    Captain_Fookup said:
    METALM1LITIA91 said: Captain_Fookup said: Just keep calling, whoever claims that Microsoft is no longer sending boxes is lying to you. ... [more]
    good point... i hope that guy gets his office and house burned lol
    Shadow2K6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Shadow2K6

Just another reason why I always do it by the support site on xbox.com.  Xbox support is really bad, its hard enough to get someone who sounds like english is their first language let alone someone who actually knows what their talking about.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.