Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Mr Pointyhead's Monday Musings

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By I_smell

AHAHAHAHA. OH POINTHEAD, YOU ALLWAYS KNOW JUST WHAT TO SAY! YOUR WITTY OBSERVATIONS BRIGHTEN MY MONDAY MORNINGS EACH AND EVERY WEEK!

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Gave you a negative and gave me a post. We both win.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By I_smell

What the hell man, why've you gotta derail my thread? What a jerk.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BlindEffekt

+1 Post Count  You.
    Gratz

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By I_smell

I make a thread about Monday Musings IN THE XBOX FORUM and everyone uses it to talk about their damn postcounts!
    GiantBomb is full of jerks.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlindEffekt

Leave then, and giantbomb will have one less jerk to worry about.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By epic_pets

what the?

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlindEffekt
    epic_pets said:
    "what the?"
    Would you stop spamming the Xbox Forum with pointless posts please
    I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By I_smell

How bout you stop spamming? First you use my thread to brag about your post count, then you call me a jerk with no explanation, then you tell a guy to stop spamming when he obviously isn't. What's your problem, man? I tried to start this thread on a posotive note, jeez.

OblivionGuy07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By OblivionGuy07

Seriously, there are a lot of jerks on this site. But nothing beats the gamers on the Pokemon forums on Gamespot, lol. You guys should go check them out.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlindEffekt
    I_smell said:
    "How bout you stop spamming? First you use my thread to brag about your post count, then you call me a jerk with no explanation, then you tell a guy to stop spamming when he obviously isn't. What's your problem, man? I tried to start this thread on a posotive note, jeez.
    "
    Actually re-read my post, im not spamming. Your angry because i completely owned you.
    And for the record, This is a Xbox360 Forum, name one thing your post has to do with the console.
    As for that person spamming, he has one of the highest post counts on GB, clearly hes trying to get it up more with pointless posts, maybe you would notice it.
    And Brag about my post count? Look at it, its low. Why would i brag about something that isn't impressive. Stop being daft.
    If you read it properly you'll notice that i was commenting on your pointless message.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Psynapse

Exactly... You can tell the people who spam and just try to get their post's up to think they are amazing people.

Quality not Quantity!

One of the guys on another thread (cant remember where), was like 'the people with the highest post counts always get Moderator... Like they would give mod to a person that just writes in posts all the time 'Lol' and other 3 word posts.

Also, generally the community on this site is really good. Personally i dont know what Monday Musings is, but there was no link to the site or whatever it is, so its abit pointless for a thread.

Mods should just lock this one...

/end rant.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#13  Edited By Vinchenzo
    BlindEffekt said:
    "I_smell said:
    "How bout you stop spamming? First you use my thread to brag about your post count, then you call me a jerk with no explanation, then you tell a guy to stop spamming when he obviously isn't. What's your problem, man? I tried to start this thread on a posotive note, jeez.
    "
    Actually re-read my post, im not spamming. Your angry because i completely owned you.
    And for the record, This is a Xbox360 Forum, name one thing your post has to do with the console.
    As for that person spamming, he has one of the highest post counts on GB, clearly hes trying to get it up more with pointless posts, maybe you would notice it.
    And Brag about my post count? Look at it, its low. Why would i brag about something that isn't impressive. Stop being daft.
    If you read it properly you'll notice that i was commenting on your pointless message.

"
    Who were you referring to when you said one of the highest post counts on GB?
    twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By twenty0ne
    Vinchenzo said:
    "Gave you a negative and gave me a post. We both win.
    "
    Well said. I need to stay in the top ten posters, don't I?
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlindEffekt
    Vinchenzo said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "I_smell said:
    "

"
    Who were you referring to when you said one of the highest post counts on GB?
    "
    No, epic-pets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.