Name a Sequel

• 96 results
#51 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

I Sentry said:

"Why would you need a Crackdown sequel when APB is coming!? :P

I would want a sequel to The Darkness, I loved that game and beat it on the 360, then bought it again and beat on the PS3 several more times, LOL.
"
Because APB does not have the crazyness and aerial scale that crackdown hosts.
And the game looks like it could lose its excitement pretty fast
#52 Posted by Quint (127 posts) -

The Darkness and the Otogi series (2 games on the original Xbox) definitely need a sequel, I genuinely can't believe the second game sold so poorly as it's one of the best games on the system.

#53 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -
ElConnro said:
"A Crackdown sequel would be a day one purchase for me, but unfortunately, if there is one, it doesn't seem like it will be made by the original developers. :("

This intrigues me. I have not played Crackdwon, for from what I heard it was just a free gift and you were really buying the Halo 3 beta. So when I got my 360, which was months after Halo 3, let alone the beta, I did not care for it. Now my question is, why would the original devs not be making it?
#54 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
BlindEffekt said:
"I Sentry said:
"Why would you need a Crackdown sequel when APB is coming!? :P

I would want a sequel to The Darkness, I loved that game and beat it on the 360, then bought it again and beat on the PS3 several more times, LOL.
"
Because APB does not have the crazyness and aerial scale that crackdown hosts.
And the game looks like it could lose its excitement pretty fast
"

That's true, it doesn't have the over the top stuff of Crackdown, but it sure as hell beats Crackdown and any other open world game I have seen yet.
#55 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
BlindEffekt said:
"SSbabel said:
"Oblivion, a bigger and better oblivion it will be hard work but i think Bethesda can pull it of."
Oblivion 2 or tes5?
"
There is going to be Elder Scrolls 5, so I don't know if that would count or not..
#56 Posted by Soap (3559 posts) -

Assassins Creed 2, this time starting where the last game left of

Spoilers..

(with you preparing to escape from the lab with lucy and go after the pieces before the templars, all set in modern times using the abilities he learn't watching his ancestors memories)

#57 Posted by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

I definitely want a sequel to Dead Rising, all I want them to fix is the real time time management stuff, and the one save slot.  Crackdown sequel would be really awesome also.

#58 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Elderscrolls V and Mass Effect 2.

#59 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -

I know there has been rumors of a KOTOR 3, but I want a sequel that isn't a MMO.

#60 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

Sesame Street.  Come on Rare, we want more!   ABC and 123 just wasn't enough!
Or you guys could make a new Jeopardy game

#61 Posted by logson (521 posts) -

Crackdown or Just Cause.

#62 Posted by Shadow71 (191 posts) -

Orange Box

#63 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
logson said:
"Crackdown or Just Cause.
"

Just Cause 2 is coming out soon. :P
#64 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

Crackdown.

#65 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Crackdown FTW!

#66 Posted by pwnmaster3001 (76 posts) -
PinkElephant said:
"A sequel to Indigo Prophecy is a good call. I really liked the story in that game."
its called Heavy Rain and it's PS3 only
#67 Posted by pwnmaster3001 (76 posts) -

Dead Rising II: One Chainsaw Isn't Enough

#68 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
pwnmaster3001 said:
"PinkElephant said:
"A sequel to Indigo Prophecy is a good call. I really liked the story in that game."
its called Heavy Rain and it's PS3 only"

Yeah they'll be showing that soon, it's fucking amazing.
#69 Posted by zmf (50 posts) -

Halo 4: Why are you still buying me?

#70 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -
mbman7 said:
"Kameo could use a sequel.  I think the developers rushed it for a launch release but there was some good game mechanics that could be polished up and added to for a sequel.
"
I agree.  A sequel would definitely be welcomed by yours truly as well. :D
#71 Posted by Shadow (4977 posts) -

Why Dead Rising 2 of course.

#72 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Give me my damned Half-Life: Episode 3!

#73 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

LOL

#74 Posted by OlDrtyBstrd (112 posts) -

Perfect Dark 2 would be cool
Or a new Midnight Club Game. NEXT GEN DUBS!
Oh yeah, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

#75 Posted by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

shenmue 3 or dead rising

#76 Posted by OlDrtyBstrd (112 posts) -

oh snap, shenmue 3 would be rad. Last I heard they were making that into an MMORPG...I hope not

#77 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -
OlDrtyBstrd said:
"oh snap, shenmue 3 would be rad. Last I heard they were making that into an MMORPG...I hope not
"
Yeah i heard this too. Its true unfortunately.
#78 Posted by Leon31 (125 posts) -

I'd like to see a second Bioshock. Not sure how it would work story wise but it would still be pretty cool to see.

#79 Edited by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -
Leon31 said:
"I'd like to see a second Bioshock. Not sure how it would work story wise but it would still be pretty cool to see.
"
Im pretty sure theres one in development
#80 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

I'd love to see a new Kameo

#81 Edited by pause422 (6169 posts) -

Heavy Rain isn't the sequel to Indigo Prophecy btw,Its a new project. They're in no way connected,you can see this for yourself if you look up the game at IGN and probably a few other places.

and Yes bioshock 2 is in development,heading for release fall of 09.

I still gotta go for crackdown though in terms of seeing another one(even though they're working on apb so it wouldn't be for a while) Haven't see any apd gameplay,so I can't actually agree that its going to somehow be better , but those guys know how to make a fun game so I'm sure they'll deliver at least something decent.

#82 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -
pause422 said:
"Heavy Rain isn't the sequel to Indigo Prophecy btw,Its a new project. They're in no way connected,you can see this for yourself if you look up the game at IGN and probably a few other places.
"
I don't really see how Fahrenheit could have a sequel in the first place
#83 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
pause422 said:
"Heavy Rain isn't the sequel to Indigo Prophecy btw,Its a new project. They're in no way connected,you can see this for yourself if you look up the game at IGN and probably a few other places.

and Yes bioshock 2 is in development,heading for release fall of 09.

I still gotta go for crackdown though in terms of seeing another one(even though they're working on apb so it wouldn't be for a while) Haven't see any apd gameplay,so I can't actually agree that its going to somehow be better , but those guys know how to make a fun game so I'm sure they'll deliver at least something decent.
"

Of course it's not a sequel, but I think what people mean is it's their next title, ie sequel to whatever games they make, lol.
#84 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

Phychonauts.

#85 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -
Shadow71 said:
"Orange Box
"
Orange Box is a compilation, not an actual game.
But i guess they could make an orange-er box?
#86 Posted by Enyeez (84 posts) -

heh, I was reading other peoples answers, deaad rising... yes please... then someone said... Bioshock... yes please... damnit..

one of the two... any of the two :D

#87 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

Jade Empire needs one. Just finished the first.

#88 Posted by Iraqi_Gangster (107 posts) -

Conker, that game was very funny.

#89 Posted by Iraqi_Gangster (107 posts) -

OH and there will be no sequel to Crackdown according to this

#90 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

Conker or Crackdown would be amazing if they made sequels to those

#91 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

I'm sure there will be a crackdown 2 one day Iraqi_Gangster, whether its realtime worlds as the dev or not is left to be seen.

#92 Posted by Iraqi_Gangster (107 posts) -
BlindEffekt said:
"I'm sure there will be a crackdown 2 one day Iraqi_Gangster, whether its realtime worlds as the dev or not is left to be seen."

Still they are busy making an MMO so we will have to wait a loooooong time.
#93 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

Dead Rising

#94 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6033 posts) -

Amped, Lost Odyssey, Elder Scrolls, and Halo for me.

#95 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

BF Bad company 2
Ninja Gaiden 3

#96 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -
Iraqi_Gangster said:
"BlindEffekt said:
"I'm sure there will be a crackdown 2 one day Iraqi_Gangster, whether its realtime worlds as the dev or not is left to be seen."

Still they are busy making an MMO so we will have to wait a loooooong time."
I also heard Peter Molyneux from fable was working on that, and fable 2 is just around the corner.
We may not have to wait long :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.