Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Need help setting up

aku88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aku88

Hey guys, I thought I'd lay this question out to the giantbomb community, I really do need your help.

I just moved to the UK and got myself a new Xbox 360 slim. The thing is, the only thing I have so far is a laptop and the Xbox itself and I'm living in a small student hall. Now, I know I can't use my laptop monitor as a, well, monitor for the Xbox so I'm going to need to buy myself a PC monitor ASAP. Here's the thing, I have a pair of Shure SRH 440 and I'd like to use that while playing; is there a way to go about this? I was wondering if there's a monitor out there which lets me connect my Xbox to it via HDMI and also has an audio output jack for my headphones.

Or is there another way? Maybe connect the Xbox to the monitor via HDMI and get myself an RCA cable to split the sounds to my laptop and hook my headphones up to that instead. I'm really looking for the most convenient option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to some batmanbatmanbatman action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.