Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Need some help with Achievements -account hacked?

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Stepside

Hey guys, this topic might fit better in bug reporting, but it's xbox related so here we go.

I don't have an Xbox. I have an Xbox Live account because I've played Games for Windows on the PC and an account was required (Age of Empires online, Gears 1 on PC etc..). About a year ago someone hacked my Xbox live account (some dude from Russia) and charged me $180 in buying Microsoft points. I called Xbox and got reimbursed and my account was reset, including all passwords. The problem now is that Giant Bomb has Borderlands 2 achievements on my profile. See http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/stepside/

I've never played Borderlands 2. When I go to the Xbox Live website, it doesn't show that BL2 was ever purchased. Is this a glitch with GiantBomb or has my account been hacked again? I've changed my password again with the hope that it's just a glitch. I don't see any history of paying for Borderlands 2... Is there another website that I can verify xbox achievements on? Can't seem to find it on the xbox live site.

....Edit - and checking my recently played games, I see a whole whack of games I've never played. Check out all the xbox games on this list: http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/stepside/games/?sort=recent

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

What matters is what Xbox.com says you've played.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.