New 360 Bundle Spotted in Canada

#1 Posted by 617_jbug (343 posts) -
#2 Posted by Vexxan (4615 posts) -

At least 3 good games in there. You be the judge.

#3 Posted by supermonkey122 (811 posts) -

Dude what? That sounds fucking awesome

#4 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Good deal I'd say.

#5 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

What does this have to do with Canada 

#6 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

Why on Earth would they put in Fable 3? Give people 2.

#7 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

@CaLe said:

Do all Canadian things have to have French on them?

Yes.

#8 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -
@CaLe: Everything in the United States, or at least where I live, is in English and Spanish, so it's really just the same thing. They're both Romance languages and everything.
#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@CaLe said:

@chrismafuchris said:

@CaLe: Everything in the United States, or at least where I live, is in English and Spanish, so it's really just the same thing. They're both Romance languages and everything.

I imagine growing up in such an environment only serves to make it easier to learn a second language, which is always a good thing.

It is kinda easier and you get accustomed to some carry over between the romantic languages but honestly between english and spanish, their really isn't much.

#10 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

That's fucking awesome, other than Fable 3.

#11 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

alright games.  i never played fable 3, or alan wake. gears of war 2 is alright. halo 3 has been out for like 4 years now. i don't think it's that big to have that.

#12 Posted by Kurtdyoung (1299 posts) -

Wow that isn't too bad. I'm still kicking around my old fat Xbox that has red ringed 5 times. Now seems like a good time to upgrade. I really just want the 250G hard drive and the quiter, more reliable Xbox. And shit, if I were to just buy a hard drive upgrade it would be around 200 dollars anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.