Next Game?

#1 Posted by NeoLobster (9 posts) -

I'm just about done my 2nd play through on Mass Effect 2 and I kind of hit a wall as to what game I should get next. Any suggestions guys, although I don't like Final Fantasy never have never will and I can't stand any battlefield game that isn't on PC, so those are out of the picture. But other than that any suggestion is welcome.

#2 Edited by Spacetrucking (946 posts) -

Here is a list of 2010's major titles: http://www.giantbomb.com/games/     

If you have a PS3, try Heavy Rain or God of War 3. Both are pretty good. If not, wait for Just Cause 2, Splinter Cell or give BioShock 2 a try. Also, ME2 has some upcoming DLC if you're still interested.

#3 Posted by Mesklinite (814 posts) -

Conviction is coming out next month. Demo is out!
#4 Posted by TheDeadComedian (233 posts) -
@NeoLobster:
You know BFBC2 is on pc also? thats the version I have
#5 Edited by dankempster (2254 posts) -
@NeoLobster: Do you have any unfinished titles laying around? If so, returning to one of those might prove more beneficial to your wallet than shelling out £40/$60 on something new. Obviously I don't know what kind of a gamer you are. For all I know you're the type of guy that strictly won't start anything new until you've finished what you're currently playing. But if you do have any games sitting on the shelf that you enjoy but haven't finished, I don't see how you could go wrong with picking one of them back up. 

EDIT: I just checked your Achievement stats here on GB and noticed that you haven't played Dead Space to completion. Assuming you still have it and enjoyed what you played of it, maybe you could return to that?
#6 Posted by Mesklinite (814 posts) -

Hahaha Danke is right lol, If I look at steam I cringe hehehe,
#7 Posted by Veektarius (5013 posts) -

This is not the year of the XBox exclusive.

#8 Posted by Skytylz (4039 posts) -

Oh yah!  Just Cause 2 comes out next week!

#9 Posted by Lawrens (688 posts) -

You'll need to wait for Alan Wake.

#10 Posted by Sin4profit (3000 posts) -

my next game will be Red Dead Redemption.

#11 Edited by xyzygy (10077 posts) -

Well the next 360 game I'm going to get will be Splinter Cell, most likely. There are seriously some amazing games coming out in the next few months for the 360. 

Also, have you taken a look at Metro 2033? 

@Veektarius said:

" This is not the year of the XBox exclusive. "
Yeah, it's the year of the Microsoft exclusive.
#12 Posted by Capum15 (4991 posts) -

Just Cause 2 is out tomorrow. That's what I'm getting.

#13 Posted by Evilsbane (4736 posts) -
@NeoLobster: Bioshock 2 is actually a pretty good game, fun achievements *Grand Protector* was a bitch but I had fun trying to get it, and I have to say I disagree with people saying the drill was useless, once you get the Drill Dash you can kick some serious ass. Rent it if nothing else, its worth playing.
#14 Posted by NeoLobster (9 posts) -

I recently picked up Rainbow Size Vegas 2 and I am really liking it, I am also gonna get BioShock 2. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

#15 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1057 posts) -

I don't know about you but my next game is going to be Red Dead Redemption that game is looking sick.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.