No visible Comcast option for HBOGo App

#1 Posted by JuggernautSwagger (7 posts) -

I downloaded the HBO GO App from XBL, and I didn't see an option for Comcast One of the top dogs in paid television. Is it a me thing, a State issue or is there no Xfinity option. I have the Xfinity app and can watch limited HBO programing via my Xbox but that's not HBOGo. Anyone else experiencing this?

#2 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Comcast doesn't support HBO Go on the 360 and a few other platforms from what I've heard.

#3 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Comcast is god awful. Anyone who has to change their name because of bad publicity shouldn't be trusted.

#4 Posted by ptc (615 posts) -

As I said in another thread, FU Comcast.  This is why I hate cable companies. 

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Forget Comcast, Bombcast is where it's at.

#6 Posted by MisterUgly (27 posts) -

I'm pissed off at this shit. I was looking forward to this and xfinity on my 360 but i cant use either. Xfinity for whatever reason wont let me log in. I can log in just fine on every other device in my house but not my 360.

#7 Posted by 617_jbug (343 posts) -
#8 Edited by ptc (615 posts) -
#9 Posted by JuggernautSwagger (7 posts) -

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04/06/comcast-time-warner-don-39-t-support-hbo-go-on-xbox-360.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

Oh yeah I just scissor kicked an threw a TIGER UPPERCUT! in the air.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.