Please Help!

#1 Posted by froesti (101 posts) -

I kinda consider buying a Xbox360, Kinect and Your Shape. Just cause i like that workout. Am I crazy?

#2 Posted by atomslayer95 (16 posts) -

No, if is a good decision or not that is another question. Think of the type of gym membership you could buy for that price if you only want it for work out, that might be more efficient. If you are also looking for a console and such it might be a good deal, also remember new xbox is rumored to come out next year.

#3 Posted by MB (12207 posts) -

@atomslayer95: It's rumored to be announced next year...probably a little early to advise people to wait on buying a current generation console, it's going to be a couple more years.

#4 Posted by Linkster7 (1022 posts) -

@MB said:

@atomslayer95: It's rumored to be announced next year...probably a little early to advise people to wait on buying a current generation console, it's going to be a couple more years.

Either way buying a console in the end of its life span is awesome in some respects. It´s cheap, you have a lot of games to buy (also cheap) and it´s a lot more polished than it was at the start.

So to answer your question froesti, depends if that´s the only thing your buying it for.

#5 Posted by froesti (101 posts) -

alright, i sobered up. not gonna buy that stuff cause i already have a ps3 and a move i dont use :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.