Post your 48 hour codes

#1 Posted by Geraphobia (4 posts) -

Many people have tons of these.  If you've got any spares go ahead and post them for others to use.  Please post if you use any.

I'll start:
TD9RJ-CXPBJ-3XV3M-YBP2B-WFF2W
#2 Posted by Pleasureizmine (2136 posts) -

NOOOO thats A BAD KITTY

#3 Posted by MB (12281 posts) -

Nothing wrong with this, if people want to give away Xbox Live time then let them.

#4 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

That is kind of you.  I don't have any, but I don't need any either.

#5 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
Batman said:
"That is kind of you.  I don't have any, but I don't need any either.
"
Same with me.
#6 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
LightYagami245 said:
"Batman said:
"That is kind of you.  I don't have any, but I don't need any either.
"
Same with me.
"
Same here too.
#7 Posted by John (828 posts) -

Why do so many people have spare 48 hour codes? A couple of friend of mine has been using them for MONTHS now. The bad thing is that ther profiles always look like a silver account, but of they can play multiplayer and dl the new demos and stuff.

#8 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -
Sorry, I'm not going to post mine.
#9 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

I wonder is someone already took it >.>

I don't need it though.

#10 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

Meh. I'll just keep it until my brother starts playing again.

#11 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Lol... I had one but it said that someone had already used it

#12 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
John said:
"Why do so many people have spare 48 hour codes? A couple of friend of mine has been using them for MONTHS now. The bad thing is that ther profiles always look like a silver account, but of they can play multiplayer and dl the new demos and stuff.
"
What's wrong with having spare codes?
#13 Edited by shadowjak (456 posts) -

In response to the 16 people who pm'd me about codes and saw it in the last thread hoping I'm going to post the code here: I officially do not have anymore  spare codes. I gave the month trial to Riddler because he just plain asked right and deserved it. Quit pm'ing me. I've gotten a total of 17 asking me for it >_>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.