Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Really getting sick of Microsoft

• 61 results
    avengedxsniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By avengedxsniper
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    "WilliamRLBaker said:
    "lol you called microsoft about achievements? wow it could have been a glitch you could have went online and looked you could have started a new game and quickly found 15 intel and got the achievement."
    No you cant Ive tried"
    lol okay man whatever you say, you delete your saved game then you start a new one its as simple as that."
    No its not as simple as that because the intel pieces dont return."
    whatever you say man, you go into my xbox and system settings then memory then you delete your saved games from there and it will work.or delete the entire cod4 memory area."
    WOW really? How many times do I have to tell you that I did that. "
    you obviously didn't because i just did it and was able to find 5 peices of intel easily. I'll post video if i have to."
    Well I just did it again so must likely you didnt have those in the first place
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    no absolutely not i didn't just get the full 1000 on cod4 like last year nope didn't have em.
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By RichardLOlson
    Taaaaaaadaaaaaaaaa.........its magic!!!
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    RichardLOlson said:
    "Taaaaaaadaaaaaaaaa.........its magic!!!
    "
    lol dude thats why your stuffs geting deleted your being weird gotta say something more then that.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    DOUBLESHOCK said:
    "That's "customer service" for you, it's always garbage.  Seriously, they got tricks and things to do their best to NOT help you and do less work, like trying to route your call to other people putting you in a loop, taking like a minute before replying to every question you have until you just hang up, or doing what that guy did."
     Not all customer service sucks. Nintendo is very easy to deal with. Most companies are horrid, though . . . especially AT&T.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wolverine
    avengedxsniper said:
    "So I was spending last weekend trying to collect all of the achievements for CoD 4. I finished everything with only the intel pieces left. I collected all of the intel and only got the achievement for collecting 30 and not the 15. So right now Im at 980 gamerscore of the 1000 possible for the game. I called up Microsoft to see if they couldnt help me fix the problem. Of course I got a guy who couldnt speak a bit of English first of all then they told me that I didnt have all the requirements for the achievement and to look at infinityward.com for the full requirements. I told them that I was looking at the requirements at that very second and all it said was to find 15 enemy intel pieces then I said that the other one said the same thing only with 30 and not 15. The guy was like um.... sir you need to visit the website to see the full requirements. It really ticks me off. "
    Yeah, Microsoft's customer service is garbage when it comes to things like that. The only thing their agents can help you with is getting your console fixed and they can hardly do that.
    Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Bonesofwar

Oh no he didn't get his achievement points that do absolutely nothing...teh tragedy!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    Wolverine said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    "So I was spending last weekend trying to collect all of the achievements for CoD 4. I finished everything with only the intel pieces left. I collected all of the intel and only got the achievement for collecting 30 and not the 15. So right now Im at 980 gamerscore of the 1000 possible for the game. I called up Microsoft to see if they couldnt help me fix the problem. Of course I got a guy who couldnt speak a bit of English first of all then they told me that I didnt have all the requirements for the achievement and to look at infinityward.com for the full requirements. I told them that I was looking at the requirements at that very second and all it said was to find 15 enemy intel pieces then I said that the other one said the same thing only with 30 and not 15. The guy was like um.... sir you need to visit the website to see the full requirements. It really ticks me off. "
    Yeah, Microsoft's customer service is garbage when it comes to things like that. The only thing their agents can help you with is getting your console fixed and they can hardly do that."
    Well first OFF it wouldn't be microsoft that you would call about achievements it would be activision/infinity ward the makers of the game you don't call microsoft when somethings wrong with your game untill you know its something wrong with your console.

Second they are achievement points i doubt microsoft has an urge to create a whole department catered to them.

3rd  He has been told in this thread how to fix it, go to his memory area and delete the actual COD4 memory area if he has to be drastic then he can do a maitnence on his 360 and delete its cache too but he shouldn't have too.
    Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Yea, in GTA4 I killed all the most wanted criminals from the police computer and didn't get the achievement.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Wolverine said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    Yeah, Microsoft's customer service is garbage when it comes to things like that. The only thing their agents can help you with is getting your console fixed and they can hardly do that."
    Actually, MS has samn efficient customer service.   I called said I had RROD, they told me how to print out my free shipping and instructions, and that was all.  No questions, no bullshit.  Granted, it depends on who you call, but they don't assume that you're a complete dumbass.

Calling about achievements however is pointless.  Seriously?
    avengedxsniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By avengedxsniper
    OK for the like 100th time. I just found it annoying that after all that time and to finally get the mile high achievement to be one away from collecting them all.
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Wolverine said:
    "avengedxsniper said:
    Actually, MS has samn efficient customer service.   I called said I had RROD, they told me how to print out my free shipping and instructions, and that was all.  No questions, no bullshit.  Granted, it depends on who you call, but they don't assume that you're a complete dumbass.Calling about achievements however is pointless.  Seriously? "
    And did you actually talk to someone who speaks English? Because of you did thats amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.