So what did you buy with Microsoft Points this December?

#1 Edited by nail1080 (1975 posts) -

I got all the Mass Effect 2 mission DLC - 200 points for Shadow Broker was great! Still Haven't tried it.

Got Bioshock 2 Mirandas Den - it's pretty damn good but the bombcast made it sound like it was completely different to main Bioshock 2, however the gameplay is the same and the story is on par with the amazing sp of Bioshock 2, which of course is still a good thing.

And Claptraps new robot Revolution for 400 points - wow, this is the best borderlands DLC IMO, after the boredom of driving everywhere in Knox, this brings Borderlands back to great gun battles on foot and all the new environments look a lot better than the main game itself, playing it makes me look forward to Borderlands 2. Also a free patch increases the level cap to 69 so my character can rape everyone now, and it's great!

So did you guys get any sweet DLC recently?

#2 Posted by zombie2011 (5035 posts) -

I got all the Mass Effect 2 DLC's when they were 200 points on Tuesday.
 HydroThunder when it was 400 points on Monday. 

I'm gonna get 
Banjoo Tooie i'ts 50% off 
Also all the sonic games are 50% off today so i might get Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic 3.

#3 Posted by A_Norman (46 posts) -

Got me some Banjo-Tooie and Lara Croft for half-off

#4 Edited by AjayRaz (12465 posts) -

i bought Seaside Racing. it's an indie game so i got it for 80 points 

#5 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (451 posts) -
@zombie2011 said:
"HydroThunder when it was 400 points on Monday."

same
#6 Posted by TSchonbeck (127 posts) -

I got the following:

• Limbo
  • Risk: Factions
#7 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

I got Pacman CEDX. Fuck yeah! 

Now I have 740 points left and am annoyed I can't buy 60

#8 Posted by dospod (16 posts) -

Pac Man cedx, and super meat boy :D They both seem like money well spent....

#10 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -

sadly too much to list.

#11 Posted by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

Alan Wake's whatever the one that wasn't free - is it The Writer or something?  No idea because I only started the main game yesterday.

I was going to get Shadow Broker buy my mate who I do the sharing microsoft points trick with didn't get back to me.  They'll shove it all on a GOTY at some point anyway.

#12 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

A World of Keflings 
All the Mass Effect 2 DLC on sale
And Rock Band 3 DLC 

#13 Posted by ESREVER (2703 posts) -

I bought Blacklight for the equivalent to $.99 in MSP. I didn't even know I had those points left, so it was a pleasant surprise.

#14 Posted by Redbullet685 (6068 posts) -

Marvel Pinball 
Excalibur table for Pinball FX2
Comic Jumper 33% off 
Lara Croft 50% off
Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money DLC
RB3 "Piano Man" by Billy Joel 

#15 Edited by ptc (622 posts) -

Add ons: 
Halo: Reach noble Map Pack 
Alan Wake: The Writer 

XBLA: 
Feeding Frenzy  2

XBLIG:
Epic Dungeon 
Decimation X3  
Crossfire 2 
...more that I can't think of right now
#16 Posted by JJWeatherman (14562 posts) -

ME2 DLC, and LIIIIMMMMMBBBOOOOOO 

Man Limbo was great.

#17 Posted by Enigma777 (6084 posts) -

Shadow Broker 
Undead Nightmare 
The Writer 
Limbo 

And some other shit I can't remember. I still kick myself for missing the Guardian of Light sale!

#18 Posted by laserbolts (5349 posts) -

meat boy and limbo 800 each....meat boy is awesome and limbo is half awesome

#19 Posted by kalmis (1559 posts) -

From the holiday XBLA sales I got AW: The Writer, Turtles Re-Shelled and Toy Soldiers. Oh and some indie games, which I don't even remember all now

#20 Posted by GioSpy (99 posts) -

I'm pretty sure all I got was the Halo Reach Noble map pack. I only bought Case West a couple of days ago because I was away when it came out.

#21 Posted by ape_dosmil (514 posts) -

Limbo and Splosion Man. I missed the ME2 DLC offer :( This is the first I've heard of it. I've not bought any of the DLC yet either. Fuck!! It can't have been very well publicised. Was it on the dashboard?

#22 Posted by Flya (3 posts) -

I purchased Hydro Thunder when it was on sale, and I also picked up X-Men Arcade just because that game is too sexy to pass up.

#23 Posted by ImortalKnife (5 posts) -

I bought episodes 3, 4, 5 and 6 of The Walking Dead series, Toy Soldiers and Halo:CE.  

Probably going to pay the 800 points to change my gamertag and pick up the two download packs for Toy Soldiers next. 

#24 Posted by kenjisalk (108 posts) -

-Pac Man Championship Edition DX 
-The Maw 
-Super Meat Boy 
-Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare 

All I asked for in terms of holiday gifts this season were Microsoft Point cards and PSN cards.  Awww yiss.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.