Testing the Xbox 360 Board.

#1 Posted by Kaycon11 (91 posts) -

Man, this was kinda hard to find, I thought there would be a link to get to it in the forums main page or something, or at least a tab at the side that says consoles to where you could easily get to the Xbox 360 forums or even PS3 or PC.

#2 Posted by claysol13 (65 posts) -

Yea I agree, but once you find it, and post in it, it will pop up for everyone else, so consider yourself an Xbox Forefather!

#3 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

Well you don't have to keep going through the same process; just add this to your favorite forums list.

#4 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -
Hobbies said:
"Well you don't have to keep going through the same process; just add this to your favorite forums list.
"
My add to favourites button isn't working?
#5 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

When I first clicked it I thought it would take me to a new page or something, but the only thing that happens is the button changes to "Remove from favorites," and I didn't notice it. Just make sure you didn't overlook the change like I did.

#6 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -

Takes some getting use to plus this site needs to be cleaned up a little still. But hey, it just launched.

#7 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

yeah, I wish more people posted it platform specific boards.

#8 Posted by ferretzor (38 posts) -

Testing, testing. Yeah, it's working.

#9 Posted by TLT21 (80 posts) -

You Totally found it

Like the icon ManMadeGod
#10 Posted by joslop500 (203 posts) -
Sdodd412 said:
"yeah, I wish more people posted it platform specific boards."
They would if they didnt have to go through all that trouble just to find them. They should really fix them.
#11 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -

Adding the Xbox 360 forum to your favorites list easily does the job.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.