The cheapest way to get my cousin online

#1 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

My cousin lost the wireless adapter for his Xbox, don't ask me how. Anyway, what would be the cheapest possible way for me to replace it for him. I'm looking for the cheapest possible solution. Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

ethernet cable -> pc or laptop

#3 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

If he absolutely needs to have it wireless, it looks like the adapter goes for about $60 at Gamestop. Maybe trade in a few old games or something to lessen the blow to your wallet. Otherwise, as killacam suggested, just plug an ethernet cable into it, those are dirt cheap.

#4 Edited by mlarrabee (2990 posts) -

The cheapest solution? You PM me your P.O. box address and I mail you one of the two I have lying in a box in my attic, for nothing.

But I'll completely understand you not wanting to give your mailing address to a complete stranger on the internet.

#5 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

@mlarrabee: That's really awesome of you, duder.

#6 Posted by Pazy (2591 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

The cheapest solution? You PM me your P.O. box address and I mail you one of the two I have lying in a box in my attic, for nothing.

But I'll completely understand you not wanting to give your mailing address to a complete stranger on the internet.

GIANTBOMB 4 LYFE Yo!

Thats mighty impressive of your, its just a spare item in your attic but if your willing to put that effort in then I salute you.

#7 Posted by big_jon (5741 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

You are a stone cold pimp, followed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.