Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

trouble with being able to play arcade games i downloaded on on a

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By patrick5152003

so the other day i tried to play streets of rage 2, but it said i had to unlock the full game. i bought this game awhile ago but it was on my old 20 gigger. i heard something that brad mentioned on the latest podcast about him having to transfer some kind of data to play street fighter hd or some shit. what do i have to do here?

patrick5152003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By patrick5152003

nvm i found out http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Wolverine

Are you playing on the same account you bought it on and are you signed in?

GiantGUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GiantGUS

I have the same problem with Sonic 1 and Golden Axe (but not with sonic 2). I did the license migration, called them up, they told me to clear the cache, delete the games, re-download trough the download history and all that stuff. Nothing worked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.