Umm.. thanks Microsoft?

#1 Edited by LAR (42 posts) -

My daughter logged into the 360 today to play Disney Infinity and was greeted with this message. Thanks Microsoft but not sure this is appropriate for a five year old. =)

I left the code in on purpose. Blurred the last letter so that whoever gets it has to at least do a little bit of work. Enjoy.

#2 Posted by Mcfart (1626 posts) -

In b4 someone tries every number/letter until they get the correct code

#3 Edited by DarknessMyOldFriend (233 posts) -

Well, you seem incredibly cavalier about your disinterest in providing your daughter with an education about surviving the inevitable end of society that is bearing down on us.

Disney Infinity isn't going to teach her to NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVER, you know.

#4 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5515 posts) -

What the f?

#5 Edited by ez123 (1965 posts) -

@mcfart said:

In b4 someone tries every number/letter until they get the correct code

I was reading that sentence going "really dude?" but the blur looked like either a 7 or a Z so it didn't take too long. Thanks OP!

#6 Edited by Corvak (1077 posts) -

If I ever get a code to give away, i'm converting it to hexadecimal first.

As far as why you got the code, I would guess it's because your name is on the account and not your daughter's :)

#7 Posted by FinalDasa (1752 posts) -

They still have internal parental controls so even if you didn't want your daughter to play the game you could control that.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Petiew (1348 posts) -

She's not going to survive the zombie apocalypse with hair like that.

#9 Posted by isomeri (1277 posts) -

They still have internal parental controls so even if you didn't want your daughter to play the game you could control that.

Yeah I think she could download the game but not play it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.