Vote: What is the best "Summer of Arcade" game of 2010?

#1 Posted by MormonWarrior (2805 posts) -

Now that all the Xbox Live Arcade games for Microsoft's "Summer of Arcade" are released, now is the time to weigh in: what's the best one? I feel like it's been surprisingly solid, despite my initial fears.

Your choices are:

Limbo, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Monday Night Combat, and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

If somebody could tell me how you set up the voting like so many people do, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks!

#2 Posted by Ace829 (2106 posts) -

This should have been a poll.

#3 Posted by x_XJules (300 posts) -
@Ace829 said:
" This should have been a poll. "
Also, Limbo.
#4 Posted by jlev880 (212 posts) -

Hydro Thunder obviously
#5 Posted by jhass14 (22 posts) -

MNC!

#6 Posted by MormonWarrior (2805 posts) -
@Ace829: I don't know how to do that. Would you kindly tell me how? (No, not like BioShock...I'm not Frank Fontaine.)
#7 Posted by Ace829 (2106 posts) -
@MormonWarrior said:
" @Ace829: I don't know how to do that. Would you kindly tell me how? (No, not like BioShock...I'm not Frank Fontaine.) "
I think when you're making a topic there should be a "Would you like to make a poll, instead?" option on the top right hand side.
#9 Posted by MormonWarrior (2805 posts) -
#10 Posted by Wolverine (4575 posts) -

Well I haven't boughten any yet since I have tons of games to catch up on but the game that appeals to me the most would probably be Limbo since I love the artistic style.

#11 Posted by I_smell (4212 posts) -

I really wasn't interested in any this year. Last year I bought Shadow Complex, and before that I bought Castle Crashers n Bionic Commando, but this year I bought nothing :/

#12 Posted by Empirepaintball (1456 posts) -

MNC
#13 Posted by craven_fiend (25 posts) -

As of now, since I've only played one, for me it is Monday Night Combat.  I'm sure, once I give it a try, I'll enjoy Limbo.  I'm just not too sure I am willing to sink $15 in space bucks into a game that will last me one good sitting or a few days.  But if it's as aww inspiring, as I've heard, I'm sure it will eventually draw me in and force me to buy.  I just hope that it's at the $10 or less price point, like Shadow Complex and Castle Crashers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.