Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

What other BC XBOX games do I still need?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

I just bought Jet Set Radio Future and Ninja Gaiden Black at Gamestop for about 20 bucks. I already have Halo, Jade Empire, Star Wars Kotor1, and Star Wars Battlefront, and obviously just got Ninja Gaiden and Jet Set. I dont plan on getting Elder Scrolls 3 or Chronicles of Riddick, and already have Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Psychonauts, and Crimson Skies on my wishlist. What am I missing? (it needs to be Backwards Compatible, since i only have a 360.)

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By CoolDrMoney

Burnout 3, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Psychonauts

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
    CoolDrMoney said:
    "Burnout 3, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Psychonauts"
    I have sands of time for the Gamecube and I'll probably get Burnout Paradise for the 360, so is 3 really worth it? Consider Psychonauts added.
    CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I definitely think it's worth picking up both. As a lot will tell you, Paradise has gone in a very different direction from 3/Revenge, so if you play 3, you won't burn yourself out on the gameplay for Paradise. Also, Burnout 3 is one of my favorite games of all time, so I highly recommend it to anyone who has the slightest interest in arcade racers.

And let's pretend the above pun never happened.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ben_H
    Shini4444 said:
    "Fable was pretty good..."
    That's on there already.  It was on sale 33% off a couple weeks back and I bought it.  It's pretty good so far.
    vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

#6  Edited By vigorousjammer

lol, of course you don't plan on getting Riddick... Escape from Butcher Bay is not Backwards-compatible!

Anyways, get Halo 2, if for nothing else, just to have the complete trilogy... but also cause the online community is still somewhat strangely active.

also, if you've ever played Shenmue, I highly recommend Shenmue 2... of course, with the lack of a Shenmue 3, and no solid ending on 2, you might just be left pining for more.

and finally, I must recommend Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge... it's like a fight simulator, but with a cast of cool characters, simplified controls, and fun combat.  I'm not much of one for flight sims, but this game is so much more than that!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Sid Meier's Pirates is a good game to get if you like that kinda thing, I've been able to pick that up really cheap. There is of course also Halo 2 which is an awesome original Xbox title and is the most popular online title for the original Xbox and Fable looks really cool as well.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgentJ
    Vigorousjammer said:
    "lol, of course you don't plan on getting Riddick... Escape from Butcher Bay is not Backwards-compatible!Anyways, get Halo 2, if for nothing else, just to have the complete trilogy... but also cause the online community is still somewhat strangely active.also, if you've ever played Shenmue, I highly recommend Shenmue 2... of course, with the lack of a Shenmue 3, and no solid ending on 2, you might just be left pining for more.and finally, I must recommend Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge... it's like a fight simulator, but with a cast of cool characters, simplified controls, and fun combat.  I'm not much of one for flight sims, but this game is so much more than that!"
    We'll see on Halo 2. I dont have 3 yet either, but I may be happy with the first one, which i felt was the strongest. 
    I have never played Shenmue, but since it's a trilogy without a 3rd part, i may wait to see whether a tri materializes. It would break my heart to play the first two pieces of a trilogy and not finish it. 
    Consider Crimson Skies added. Its a good thing i knew about the game, because you said "Fight" Simulator.
    Gamer_152 said:
    "

Sid Meier's Pirates is a good game to get if you like that kinda thing, I've been able to pick that up really cheap. There is of course also Halo 2 which is an awesome original Xbox title and is the most popular online title for the original Xbox and Fable looks really cool as well.

"
    Ill have to take a look at Pirates.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.