what the heck rugrats videos on zune error has occured what the ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mariokart64fan (366 posts) -

thanks microsoft this new dashboard sucks not only did they not include youtube as promised ,, now my zune is halfassed and the epix app dont even load up lol fail ! id hate to see the youtube app , and wheres the new facebook features its still the same facebook app we got along time ago and why do i have to scroll through hundreds of advertisments in the marketplace it sucked before but now its worst because its harder to browse content and ya the main concern is zune and youtube, microsoft ugh this is getting out of hand , you promise faster browsing , hows it faster , it does not seem any faster then before infact i used to be able to just click play game when i go back to dashboard now i have to scroll over!

#2 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5820 posts) -

what the heck indeed

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6974 posts) -

What's this about rugrats?

#4 Posted by ColinWright (741 posts) -

Yeah, man!

#5 Posted by spazmaster666 (1966 posts) -

That was an amazing run-on sentence. But yeah, the new dashboard doesn't really improve upon the "360 experience", at least not in the ways that matter to me (i.e. games marketplace is still a mess).

#6 Posted by Brodehouse (9887 posts) -

I don't know what's going on in here, but you woke up my daughter in the other room. Keep it down.

#7 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Grammar is key here people.

#8 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Dude! I love the rugrats!

Also, they rolled out the youtube app to 'beta testers' and i heart radio. Youtube seems to work as intentend but 'forcing' HD videos seems like a hassle.

#9 Posted by Three0neFive (2292 posts) -

stu-making-pudding-at-4-am.jpg

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.