Whats your favorite XBLA Game?

• 63 results
#51 Posted by blackwolf (24 posts) -

Zuma I love that game

#52 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Geometry Wars, but that's all gonna change when Geometry Wars 2 comes out next month.

#53 Edited by Corsaer (66 posts) -
BlindEffekt said:
"Corsaer said:
"I generally think XBLA games are a waste of money.
"
But why?
"
These are purely my personal opinions, so please no one hate me:

In complete honesty, I find the vast majority of XBLA games aren't fun to play.  At all.  The ones that are, are still not fun enough, or don't have enough content, to warrant their price.  Most of the games are silly remakes of old classic games, or remakes--even ripoffs--of free computer Flash games.  They also seem like they would be fun for only a couple hours or maybe a few days, possibly even a week at the most.
I won't promise you I've played every XBLA game demo, but to my knowledge, I've downloaded and played every demo.  No, you're right, a demo is not the whole game, but it gave me a taste of what I would be playing if I bought it.  And in nearly all cases I did not like the taste.  The only exceptions were Puzzle Quest and an Asteroid-esque shooter that I've forgotten the name of.  If I were going to buy any arcade game off of XBOX Live, it'd be those two.

So there's my piece. :]
#54 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

UMK3

#55 Posted by DarkElf2112 (10 posts) -

Puzzle Quest.

#56 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

Doom or Geometry Wars.

#57 Posted by PharoahCapcom (480 posts) -

Small Arms or Castlevania SOTN.

#58 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

Hexic (1 & 2) and UNO, because I own in Hexic and I like playing causal games like it and UNO!

#59 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

Hexic (1 & 2) and UNO, because I own in Hexic and I like playing causal games like it and UNO!

#60 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -

Aegis Wing, surprisingly enough. I love the co-op.

#61 Posted by MatsSundin (84 posts) -

bomberman live

#62 Posted by Major (506 posts) -

Banjo Kazooie
It's not out but it's guaranteed to be my favorite.

#63 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

N+

Undertow was crap, I felt jipped even though they gave it away for free!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.