Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

whelp, my ea xbox accounts were hacked (fifa 12)

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mikecardii

When I talked to the ea rep he said I had played fifa 12 when I had done no such thing ever. I heard about the fifa 12 hacks late next year but had no idea they were still going on. Fortunately, I was able to have my ea account recovered, and my xbl account is on lockdown right now

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ShadowSkill11

Cool blog bro.

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mikecardii
    @ShadowSkill11

Cool blog bro.

Huh?
    tadros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tadros

My Live account was hacked last month. Lockout lasted a week. Just call everyday, cancel the card that is linked to the account (if any) and let them know if there is or isn't. Make sure they know if or if not money was taken from your card or your MS points balance, that helps speed things along. Also check your Microsoft Billing website and make sure that nothing was purchased without you knowing. You can also go through the security steps on Xbox Live .com All these steps help speed the process, just make sure you keep Microsoft up-to-date and you should have your account back in no time. Usually if money was taken from a card it would take a little longer... Good luck!

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikecardii

So I talked to Microsoft tonight, and my account is being investigated, so that's awesome. I'm going to go to my bank tomorrow to talk about the charges on my debit card, and all my internet passwords have been changed. All in all, I feel like it wasn't a very bad experience at all

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.