Where is the new Xbox dashboard quick look?

#1 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

It seems like they've done a quicklook for every revision of the dashboard, except this one. Do you think by now users pretty much know what to expect after the trends of upgrades? Or is this one especially minor?

#2 Posted by TrafalgarLaw (1216 posts) -

You can expect more ads on your dashboard. I'm not sure how they can fill 10-20 minutes talking about UI designed for ads.

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4469 posts) -

It's extremely minor though and it made the home screen look less shitty. Like the only real addition is IE and who the hell wants to waste time on a QL of an IE console browser?

#4 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

It's extremely minor though and it made the home screen look less shitty. Like the only real addition is IE and who the hell wants to waste time on a QL of an IE console browser?

Very true, I no longer have a working 360, but enjoyed watching the rundown of the new UIs. So it's pretty much a browser and a slight visual upgrade then. That answers why they don't need to dedicate time to run through it.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15119 posts) -

I still haven't even gotten the update yet. =\

#6 Posted by spiceninja (3065 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

I don't know, watching Jeff and Vinny screw around on a console web browser would be pretty funny.

#7 Posted by big_jon (5779 posts) -

Where is the new dashboard?

#8 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1218 posts) -

@PlasmaBeam44 said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

I don't know, watching Jeff and Vinny screw around on a console web browser would be pretty funny.

It would totally be boob-city

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (15119 posts) -

@TheVeteran13: BRAZZERS.COM

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.