Which 360 to buy?

#1 Posted by lancepr (3 posts) -

I am getting me my kids a 360 for Christmas, all of the deals I have seen are for the 4GB version that I do not want.

I am thinking of getting the $100 kinect bundle on amazon and the MW3 bundle so that I have a 320GB hard drive.

I want the larger hard drive for 2 reasons, I have U-verse and want to use the xbox as a DVR/TV, and half of our Wii games do not work anymore since they are all scratched up and I just want to be able install the games for easier kids play.

Any recommendations on other possible bundles?

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

you do not want the 4gb version, i got the early versions with the 20gig hd and its a pain to memory manage. I havent really been looking for xbox/kinect bundles, so i dont know.

#3 Posted by mancide (145 posts) -

You can always add the drive to the 4GB version, but some games right away that have issues with the 4GB are Halo: Reach, Battlefield 3, and you can't do any installs to the drive (unless they are really small games ala Twister Mania).

I thought someone had the 250gb bundle on special today...

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I would get the Kinect bundle, sure your kids would have fun with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.