Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Which zombies mode will you play first in Black Ops 2?

joseywales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joseywales

Tranzit

Survival

4Z4

I think I'll play survival first to learn the maps and new weapons. Afterwards I'll probably mess around with tranzit for a bit, and finally play some 4Z4.

What about you? Will you play zombies first, or the traditional multiplayer?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

Might want to put this in the Block ops forum.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

@big_jon said:

Might want to put this in the Block ops forum.

I saw "Block Ops" and thought of some kind of combination spy-Tetris puzzle game. Complete with a mature, branching storyline with gray morality and themes of racism and genocide!

Anyway, if I get Black Ops 2 - and I'm feeling the CoD itch, so at some point I will - I'll beat the campaign first. Sorry, I know a lot of people are like "Who the fuck plays CoD for the campaign?" but that's the first thing I do in every game. On the subject of zombies, I didn't even know there was going to be more than one mode of zombies. I thought it would be the same old "Survive, you poor motherfucker!" stuff.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Genkkaku

I've always hated Zombies, so I'll try out the new mods to see if there any good..

smallheavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By smallheavy

Probably survival.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.